Chapter 26

I woke up that next morning as bright as rain but still shocked and confused about what went on last night. I picked up my phone. As i was about to text Sehun asking if he was okay, i noticed another text from Jai. Opening it, i read it out loud.

"Off to Jeju Island now wish i could have saw you yesterday but you where to busy. Might see you soon getting on now. BYE!" I smiled reading the last bits and slid off that text knowing there was no point replying and messaged Sehun. He had texted back immediately saying he was alot better.

I put my phone down on the side table before uncovering myself and going to the bathroom. I quickly washed my hands and face before tying up my hair and hoping into the shower. I let the warm water trickle down my body cleansing any sores or bruises that i could still have. Once out I wrapped my towel around me I picked up my pills and took two of them before brushing my teeth. I picked out a white vest top and an oversized blue hoodie to go over the top and then some ripped denim jeans on the bottom.

I called up Alex asking for a ride to the shops and waiting in my living room for him with my backpack on my back. I heard a knock on the door and i shot up and opened it and put my black nike hi-tops on and we where off. Once at the shops i was handed a black face mask by Alex and was told to put it on. Before placing it on, i tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my back pack out of the back of the car and waited outside for Alex to finish parking the car. He ran back to me in less then two minutes (wowowowow he was fast) and we walked in. In the middle of out shopping spree we got really hungry and decided to go to a restaurant there.

ON the way there, I was spotted by some fans but thank goodness they stayed quiet. After taking pictures and signing some autographs we walked on to the FOOD! I took a seat as Alex went and ordered. I sat there tapping my foot as i heard the television in there go BREAKING NEWS. At first I didn't take much notice of it but then I heard SINK, FERRY and JEJU ISLAND. My first thoughts were...

Jai.

He was on a ferry to Jeju Island today. Was he on that ferry? I quickly pulled out m,y phone and texted him. It had now been ten minutes since i had sent it and no reply. He would always reply in less then ten minutes. My breathing started to get sharp and fast. My heart began beating as fast as a i don't know something fast. He could have been on that ferry. Then Alex came and placed the food down on the table.

Before he could sit down i said, "Get the car,  Alex. I want to go home."

"But we have only just got food?" he questioned.

As a teared dripped down my cheek i said more sternly, the words becoming unsteady, "Get the car, Alex. I need to go home."