Chapter 12

I looked at the clock. Come on. Bell just go. I waited and waited and finally it rung. I grabbed my purse from underneath my chair, placed it on the table infront of me and rambled threw it. Finding the now crumpled letter with the web address, soon flinging the bag strap over my shoulder and walked to the dorm.

Making my way up the stairs, i saw Luhan and a girl hugging him. Why, when i saw this, did a strong pain stab me in the chest. Walking past them, i noticed it was Ashley hugging him, smirking at me as i walked past them. Once i had shrugged it off, i continued to my dorm and pulled out my macbook. Quickly i punched the address into the search bar. To my surprise it brought one of those 'News' (more like gossip) websites. Scrolling down the headline appeared, EXO Luhan's Secret Girlfriend?.

All down the page where pictures of him and.... Me!!!!. The day when he saved me from the car. The other night when we went out for our dinner. Other numerous times we were just together for school. Even the times where we would be dancing together for class. How did they get these photos?!?!?!

I buried my head in my hands and then slowly bringing myself to look at comments. Reading threw them, not one was good. I felt a small tear fall down down my cheek and drop onto the floor. The door flew open. I wiped my tears and closed my macbook quickly and stood up to greet Luhan. 

"Whats the matter?" he asked my seriously worried.

I stod up straight, " Nothing, why would you think somethings wrong?" i replied trying to give off some sence of confidence.

"You've been crying haven't you?" He asked, ".....You found out didn't you."

I was shocked, He knew about this and didn't tell me! "You knew about this and didn't tell!" i screamed at him with tears beginning again. Before he had time to reply i ran up the stairs to my bed and cried myself to sleep.