Chapter 5

I rolled out of bed with a banging headache and I smelled food. Looking like a dog, I made my way down the stairs and in to the kitchen. When I looked up it was Luhan cooking, he had asked me if I wanted some but I scoffed and went to the bathroom.

After having a shower and changing into my uniform, I was out of the bathroom. All of a sudden, I was knocked over. Glaring up at him, my hand reaches out to him and I am pulled up.

I was the first out off the dorm as always and I walked to my locker. When the bell rung I went to my Music theory class where I didnt have any of my close friends. This type if lesson lasted me all morning.

It was so tiring. Throughtout the last hour I had begun to get dizzier and dizzier.  Remembering that I hadn't had any food today, I began to get worried. No doctors knew what was wrong with me but they all knew what would keep me alive; food and this special type of pills.

I rummaged through my bag trying to find my pills. As I pulled the container out.... Nothing. My friends weren't here so they couldn't help. When the bell rung I bolted up to the dorm, thumbling with the keys in my hand I finally had the door open. Running into the bathroom I reached for my cupboard, where I kept all the pills.

Then.....

DARKNESS.