10) Lydia's Pregnancy

Lydia and I have been married for 8 months and I just now found out she's do to have quadruplets in a month. She leaves with Allison to go shopping and I'm sitting here in our room freaking out. I'm sitting there deep in thought when there is a knock on our door and there is only one person I know besides Lydia that would know when I'm freaking out. I still say "Who is it"? The person on the other side of the door answers "It's Me Jax". I know by the tone of voice and the nickname that it's Stiles. I say "Come in Mom". Even though I tried to keep my voice calm I failed and I know he can tell. He comes in and as soon as he dose I can't keep myself from breaking down. We sit there for what seems like forever before he says "Jax What's Wrong"? In a broken voice I respond "L...Lyd....Lydia is P...Pre...Pregnant". "I don't know what to do". "I'm scared please tell me what I should do Mom". He sits there before brining me into another hug saying "We are here for you". I lean in to the hug and break down again. It's probably 4-5 hours later when I stop freaking out and Lydia comes home. I still haven't left mom's side and don't know that I want to at the moment when mom says "Go talk to her". "I bet she's just as scared as you are". I still cling on to mom for a little longer before I let go and say "Lyds can I talk to you alone"? She responds "Yes". We go upstairs and sort everything out and then she goes back down stairs. I can't move and I just sit there until I fell a pair of comforting arms around me and I break down again for the probably 6th time today. I just fall asleep in moms embrace and pray that he won't leave. I wake up the following morning in the same embrace I fell asleep in and I see Lydia behind me I also feel kind of bad taking mom away from Scott even if I know that he would be able to tell I needed him more. Anyway a month later we have everything in order and we are getting ready to go to bed when Lydia doubles over in pain and says "'The babies are coming". I start to hyperventilate and mom and Scott come running in mom gives Scott a look communicating one thing and he jumps in to action next thing I know and am able to register is all of us except Isaac and Allison in the car on the way to Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. I also notice I'm clinging to mom yet again. We get there and Lydia delivers healthy quadruplets. I still don't feel myself relax and let go of mom who I am assuming I ended up dragging into the room with me and Lydia because I still haven't let go an hour later. We have two boys and two girls. Our first born David Grant Whittemore is in a onesie that says 'Stud' with a picture of a Muffin. Our Second Born Mary Ann Whittemore is in a onesie that says 'Cuteness Overload'. Our third born Natalie Jane Whittemore is in a onesie that says 'Worth the wait'. Our last born Nick James Whittemore in a onesie that says 'Mommy's little man'. The boys room together and so do the girls. We also got two dogs named Jake and Bella.

Lydia and Jackson's Room

2 Rooms (One David and Nick and Two Natalie and Mary)