"Oi? [n/l/n]-kun" [m/n] turned his head to see Kirishima "Are you ok? You look really worried"

"o-oh, I... I'm just really worried about midoriya-san. Bakugou-san is ruthless and he might really hurt Midoriya-san"

"You three have known each other before?"

"Ah, w-well we went to the same junior high, but those two have a longer history with each other" he scratched his nape, looking down with blush on his cheeks. Fuck! his costume is killing me [m/n] yelled in his head if I look at him in the eyes, my eyes will drift down and he'll think I'm a creep!

"oooh, I see, sounds complicated"

"It- it is"

...

Uraraka was able to find Iida protecting the bomb, she watched as he was getting into character and taking being a villain seriously and chuckled in response causing him to spot her, now she has to find away to get the bomb. She tells Midoriya that she had been discovered and she attempts to get to the bomb. Then Bakugou finds Midoriya and the two are getting ready to fight. At this point [m/n] gazing anxiously as the battle continues. 

Bakugou pulls on the little pin on his gullet and a massive explosion causes a huge chuck of the building to be destroyed and Midoriya flying into a wall and crashing down on the ground.

"Midoriya-san" [m/n] gasps shaking with angry and if looks could kill, Bakugou would haven been dead 100 time just form [m/n] staring at him

"Sensei please put a stop to this! That Bakugou kid's gone mental, at this rate he'll kill him!" Kirishima urges but all might refuses. Kirirshima looked over [m/n] and nearly shit himself when he saw the look of pure angry on his face.

"Bakugou, my boy, if you shoot another blast like that, i'll forcibly end this exercise and you will lose" All might warned him. Bakugou ran at Midoriya with full speed and used his quirk to jump into the air, and used it once more to change his direction and hit Midoriya's back with is explosion cause him to groan in pain. then he punched him in the arm, hard with his gullet, he grabbed Midoriya's arms and flung him into the ground. If you look close enough you could see the steam coming out of [m/n]'s body by now and the temperature around him is a tad bit warmer. 

The two boys charge towards each other at full speed, Midoriya using his quirk and Bakugou getting his explosions ready. Uraraka suddenly grabbed the pillar and hold on tight confusing Iida. Midoriya punches upwards, the force of the wind destroying the roof and he uses his other hand to block Bakugou's explosion, Uraraka used her quirk and lifts up the broken pillar and uses it as a bat to swing the rubble to Iida, then she uses this chance to grab unto the bomb.

"HERO TEAM WINS!!"  All might announced, after that Uraraka slid onto the floor on her knees exhausted and Midoriya fell to the floor and blacked out.

"The losing team is fairly injured; the winning team is collapsed. in other wods they lost the scuffle but won the match" Tokoyami said

"This was only ever just training though." Asui stated. Bakugou began breathing heavily and seemed to be panicking at the thought of him having lost to Midoriya. All might then went and got him to calm down a little. [m/n] watched as midoriya was being carried away in a stretcher, when All might, Bakugou, Iida and Uraraka walked into the room [m/n] immediately charged at Bakugou. He pushed bakugou back making him slam into the wall, sending daggers into his soul just by staring at him. The whole class was shocked by the actions of the [h/c] haired boy.

"Bakugou-san, just what the actual fuck was that?" he glared at the ash blond boy deep into his soul "what wrong with you!? were you trying to kill him!?" Bakugou didn't say anything, (for once) he only glared at [m/n] making him even more pissed off "ANSWER ME!!" All might grabbed [m/n], hoisting him up my his armpits