하나

Mark's POV

*beep beep beep*
*slap*

I open my hazy eyes and think about how much I just wanna stay home and in my bed. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face is still bruised, my eye has never been blacker. My Dad still hates me for admitting I'm 'not straight.' It's been like 2 years since I told him, but it seems to make him more angrier. He still takes care of me, kind of. He pays for my expenses, only because that was my dying mothers wish. She said it while lying down in the hospital. I Remember my father and I holding her hands as she slowly slipped away. That was back then, when he actually cared, now he acts like I'm not even part of the family. But that's okay, because he's a businessman. That means he isn't home as often which is great for me, but when he does return, it's like a living hell.

The only other time it isn't is when he forces me to have dinner with his coworkers, or he invites me hoping to change my mind about being gay. I'm sorry but I don't know how to put my feelings away like that, so he hates me even more when I tell him I won't change. It's okay really, I've only had small crushes, never an actual boyfriend, so maybe there's a chance I can actually make him happy for once. However, do I want to throw away part of who I am for his happiness? I think not...Maybe..I'm not so sure anymore.

I make my way to the shower, I just wanted to soak in the hot water. I finally got out, after it seemed like about 30 minutes. The first thing I did was check the time, and I had approximately 45 minutes to get to school. It takes me a good 25 minutes to get there, so I should be ready leave In less than 15 minutes. After I got dressed, I slipped on my vanz and headed out the door, I then plug in my earbuds and wait for the bus to come. Not only that but I have to take a train as well. My school is in Seoul, and I live in Apgujeong-Dong, Gangnam. The Gangnam schools are cool and all, but I prefer to go to school in a bigger and more well known city. My Dad has a house there, he doesn't really use it, so I think about just leaving my house and going there. He doesn't care what I do, as long as I don't make him look bad.

I'm extremely antisocial and I don't talk to anyone, I 'have' some friends of course but that was five years ago, now we don't talk anymore. *Cues Jimin & Jungkook's Cover*

They Picked popularity over their best friend, so I don't associate myself with them, and neither do they. I see their worried stares, but I keep walking because that's exactly what they did to me. Now I sit by myself at lunch and stay to myself completely. People are cruel and will do everything to make you uncomfortable and change. I never used to be this cold towards people but that's before I knew what it really felt like. I won't get close to anyone and experience this pain again. And trust me, it was a terrible feeling.

- - - - *time pass*

I got to my class and sat in my seat in the back left corner by the window. That's right, my seat is exactly right there, so yeah I have a typical 'antisocial/mute' lonely kid spot. That's fine, people don't talk to me and I don't talk to them, simple as that.

As I was listening to Eyes, Nose, and Lips by Taeyang, the bell rang, and everyone started rushing to their seats. As well as my old friends, BamBam, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Yougjae, and JB. They all gave me an awkward glance, but I ignored them and continued looking out the window.

"Ok class, we have a new student today! Please introduce yourself sir. "Oh yes, hello my name is Jackson Wang, and I'm from Hong Kong. Nice to meet you guys I hope he will get a long great!"

"Ok, lets find you a seat..hmmm..Ah! Over there next to Mark in the back corner. I perked my ears up when I heard him say that, of course there's an empty seat next to me because no one wants to sit anywhere near me. He walked over and sat down, then he looked at me and flashed a small smile, I just ignored it by looking back out the window. I heard a couple girls laughing because of what I just did, but I muted them out and minded my own business. I have to admit, he isn't bad looking.