Chapter 5:

I FEEL LIKE I HAVENT UPDATED FORAGES! I DONT BLAME YOU IF YOU HATE ME. THIS MIGHT BE SHORT BUT I LIKE TO LEAVE THINGS ON A CLIFF HANGER...

I slowly walked into the room, shaking still from the sudden ice cold breeze that hit my hot, wet skin. I made my way over to my bed to where the note was resting and was about to pick it up.

Before I could read it my mum walked into the room.

"Oh sorry dear your still not ready hurry up the hot chocolates getting cold."

"Sure" was all I said.

I opened the note and read the horrific words that were written on it...

Be careful with what you do, I'm always watching you

Don't think of the obvious, always be prepared I might be who you have never thought...

What does he mean by that?

Obvious it's jai trying to scare me or a another complete weirdo that wants me the wrong reasons.

Wait. they saw me in the shower.

I shoved the note into the bin, and close all me doors, blinds and curtains just to make sure "they" can't see me getting changed Into my pj's.

I got change into my sponge bob pj's along with my slippers and walked into the bathroom to do my hair.

You can try but you can't hide

Those words were written on my shower door and mirror in...blood?My eyes were now watering and my heart was beating like it was the last.

I rubbed it all off with a towel and decided to forget about it.

He can't get to me right? He's only trying to scare me?

From now on if a see anything if his or if they try to talk to me I will ignore them and walk away. Let it go through one ear and out the other.

I hope he gets out of my head because him and the the rest of his friends are all I think about.

He needs to stop teasing me

AN: I feel horrible because it's so short but I'm updating later because I have no plans, like always. ( haha jk) but I've not got homework so why not?!