I Like Him (Him meets Him)

Chapter 1: New School

Morning came along fast, the alarm that Mrs.Lu set for Luhan rang and the little one just continuing lazing in bed until he suddenly shot up from a soft mattress, after the thought of where he woke up. It's not the time to laze around, Lu. It's not the usual day you always had, it's school time, school time! Luhan recited the sentence over and over again as he patted his cheeks and tried widening his eyes as he took a glance at the clock, 6:47 a.m, 24th of March, Monday it wrote. The boy then placed his feet on the wood flooring, lifting his body up, gaining balance before he walked to the curtains, pulling the cloth apart as the sun rays hit into the room. Luhan smiled, hope that today would be beautiful as the sun.

"Luhan!!!" his mother started to call his name as she walked towards into his room. "Here you are Luhan, get ready and have breakfast downstairs, school day today!" she said and happily closed the door infront of her as she got out from the room.

After Luhan finished washing up in the bathroom, he opened the big closet and pulled out his school uniform that his mother prepared for him yesterday. Then, he proceeded back to the restroom to change his attire. After he had wore his school uniform he went over the mirror and looked at his reflection, and one thing he wouldn't forget is to comb his hair to thr back and praised himself "Look Good". He smiled with relief and went downstairs to join his family for breakfast.

"Luhan! You look stunning my dear!" Mr.Lu sang as she latched onto her son for a hug, Luhan pulled away and smiled at his mother and sat on the dining chair as he saw his food was served earlier. Before Luhan could dig in his breakfast, he glanced at his father who was looking at him with a smile on his face. Mr.Lu smiled at him as his son glanced at him back, "Son, do well in school I don't want you to make me upset, study well" said Mr.Lu to his son and he could see Luhan nodding understoodly and started to eat his breakfast.

A/N: Dear readers, (^_,_^) I hope you enjoyed reading this and the most thing that worries me if you understand reading this fanfic~ It's my FIRST AND ONLY STORY, I hope you'll bare with me and keep reading~ Chapter 2 will be posted soon. Kamsahabnida 김사합니다!!!

*EDITED