Ryoma Hoshi x Suicidal!Reader ☼ Replaced - Pt 2

Last part of this thing.

I'm sorry it's been taking so long T_T.

Why do people like Himiko? I played the whole game and I still don't get it... Why?

Anyways part 2.

paranoiac666

Let's get started.

——

The next morning went the same as usual.

You all met in the dining hall for breakfast but this time you were discussing the motive videos.

"Gonta has Tsumugi video!" Gonta says with bad grammar.

"You weren't supposed to say anything about that!! That's the point for the motive videos to get us killed! So that's why we shouldn't share it with each other. It's what Monokuma wants!" Kiibo explains.

"That's a good idea Kiibo!" Shuichi says.

"I don't agree with this, that's just plan stupid, like robots." Kokichi says.

"That's robophobic!" Kiibo says. (Poor bby T_T)

"We should show them to each other! We need to know who's life's are at stake here!" Kokichi states.

He couldn't make it any more obvious that he didn't care about the people. He just wanted to put his hands on the motive videos and try to influence the killing game.

"We are not sharing the motive videos! That's final!" Shuichi says.

Ouma shrugs.

"Oh! Himiko and I have something to announce!" Angie speaks up.

"We are hosting a magic show tomorrow in the gym! You will be able to see Himiko's ability before your very eye!" Angie says.

"Nyehhhhh." Himiko says.

Slowly one by one you all leave the dining hall.

You start to head back to you room, you open the door and walk inside.

You make sure to lock the door and you take out your motive video.

Watching it over and over again. Will he be safe? You were hoping with all of your heart that he would be safe. Without you killing anyone.

You soon decide to head over to your ultimate lab.

You started doing something's related to your talent in your lab when all of a sudden you hear heavy footsteps outside your door.

You peak outside for a bit and you see Gonta. With dark eyes, looking for someone.

You grit your teeth and slowly but softly close your door. Suddenly his head turns in your directions.

You panic and start blocking the door with anything in your room that you can find.

Suddenly he knocks loudly at the door.

You stay quiet not even breathing.

You hear the footsteps going away and let out a breath.

You started to take things away from the door. But you were to lazy to put them all in their proper place, so you left them be.

Suddenly a softer knock comes at your door. You open the door softly and look around and up and down and you see Hoshi again.

"Oh hello!" You say.