Kiibo x Reader ♫ Interesting {edited}

yo this is me with common sense in 2018. i apologize for whatever illness i had in 2017 idk what the fuck was wrong with me

This wasn't requested, and this doesn't take place in the killing game. (You're welcome)

Let's do dis!

(F/b) = Favorite breakfast

------

You sat in the corner of the classroom.

Why?

Oh because the outlet was there.

You see you forgot to charge your phone over night.

And it was like at two percent. So you panicked and ran to school to find an outlet.

Suddenly Amami walked into the room.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He asks.

"Yesh?" You say with a mouth full of your (f/b).

"What are you doing?"

You suddenly get up and brush the crumbs off your pants.

"That, Amami-kun is what I ask myself everyday. I'll let you know when I get an answer." You say.

You sit back down again browsing through things on you phone.

While you're taking a bite off of your (f/b), Iruma and Ouma walk into the room.

"Forgot to charge your phone again (Y/n)?" Iruma asks.

You nod your head.

"This has happened before!?" Amami asks.

"Yeah, you're just never here for it." Ouma says.

"What happened to your portable charger?" Iruma asks.

"I forgot to charge it..." You say embarrassed.

All three of them face palm while the rest of the students walk into the classroom.

With a mouth full of breakfast you yell. "Hi! Kiyayayayaayayadae!"

She rolls her eyes and smiles.

You and Kaede go way back, ever since you were kids! You stuck together like peas in a pod.

Your eyes land on Kiibo as he walks in the room confused by what you're doing.

You blush very lightly and look back on your phone finishing up your breakfast.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" Kaede asks.

"Huh, another good question. I'll let you know when I find the answer to that!" You reply.

"(Y/n)-san, what are you doing?" Kiibo asked.

You almost chocked on your breakfast as soon as you heard Kiibo speak.

I don't think I mentioned, you had a crush on Kiibo.

I mean, it should've been pretty damn obvious. You clicked on the Kiibo x Reader.

"Umm.. Kiibo-kun! I forgot to charge my phone last night so I came here as early as I could to charge it!"

He tilts his head in confusion as the teacher came in.

"Again (Y/n)-chan, really?" The teacher scolds.

You nod your head awkwardly.

"Leave your phone there to charge and come sit at your desk."