"Hey, sweet-cheeks. I missed you too! You look beautiful today, did you do something to your hair?" James wrapped his arms around her obnoxiously, making her giggle as she tried to forcibly remove herself from his grasp. Remus picked up his book again, My Name is Asher Lev covering his smirk.

"How was the full moon?" Alexis opened the Potions textbook once she managed to free herself from James.

"Turned into a beast, destroyed the room, tried to hurt myself for some reason, ran around with those three." Remus replied impassively. "The usual."

"I would like to join you in acknowledging the difficulties of your life." Alexis reached over to hold his hand, making James chuckle and Remus shake his head while giving her a content smile. "You are the worst at this comfort thing."

The three of them fell into a comfortable silence as they all busied themselves with the books in front of them. "Oi, Lexi. How many kids would you like to have?" Remus asked suddenly, although not really disturbing the girl who didn't so much as frown at the random question.

"Well, I've never had a family -- or a childhood, for that matter." She replied nonchalantly. "So I would like to have many kids to make up for it."

"How many?"

"I don't know, man. Like ten."

Alexis found herself in the Gryffindor Common Room quite often as of lately, which she wasn't particularly proud of. But when Frank Longbottom was kind enough to invite her to his birthday celebration she just couldn't say no.

The problem with the constant Gryffindor visits was that there was always alcohol involved, which ended with her making questionable decisions by the end of the night more often than not. But her plan for the night was to hang on to Remus, because nothing could ever go wrong if Remus Lupin is by your side.

"Are you really going to follow me everywhere I go?" Remus watched amused as Alexis followed him around like a lost puppy.

"I will. You're the key to not do anything stupid tonight." She held on to his arm, looking like a small child next to the tall boy.

"Why? Don't feel like kissing any girls tonight?" He teased as he guided them to an empty seat in the corner.

"Don't feel like kissing anyone tonight." She plopped down on the armchair. "I gotta work on my independent woman game. Anyway, enough about me, when are you going to ask bloody Catherine out?"

"I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment." He took a sip of his firewhiskey. "I'll get back to you when I have an answer."

"And what — or who— is this predicament about?" She asked in a singsong way.

"Sirius! What on earth are you doing?!" Remus scolded the lad after he tried levitating some drinks towards them but ended up spilling them on some random girls.

"Well, you two look awfully bored here." Sirius approached them, casually walking by the drenched girls throwing daggers his way. "Good thing you got me. And where there's a Sirius there's a party." He pulled them both up and dragged them to the fireplace, where the rest of their friends sat around.

There was an empty space next to James in which Alexis was about to mindlessly sit in before Ivy got up and dragged her someplace else. She could only manage to give James a sheepish smile, making the boy smirk back at her. Ivy made Alexis sit down in between herself and Gideon Prewett. "Not today, Potter. Not today."

"Let the poor boy be a lovesick pansy." Sirius shook his head disapprovingly, making Ivy glare at him with so much intensity it was creeping Sirius out. "Why are you glaring at me?"