Emmy scowls and it's an expression that doesn't suit her.  I squeeze her hand in an attempt to make her smile.  "That's weird," she says.  "Surely she's devastated that we're not down and out where she put us."

I nod.  "That's what I was thinking."

Ollie purses his lips, a signature look when he's thinking.  "Maybe she's bored with us and she's going to confront Tanya about it instead."

The idea makes me sick.  I know that Tanya's torn up about not having seen Michelle in almost a month, even if she hides it well.  The thought of them seeing each other, but only so Michelle can argue with her, is horrible.  Tanya doesn't deserve it.  No-one deserves to be on the other end of an argument with Michelle.  Her words are like acid, her tongue razor sharp.  For a less hardened person it can be too much to handle.

I think back, remembering the first time I saw that side of Michelle.  It almost broke me, to see someone I'd cared for and laughed with become numb to anything I had to say.  I'm just glad that Tandy isn't here too.

We don't get to see Tanya before we head onto the set of LZ TV.  Yazmine's there to greet us, massive smiles and boobs on show.  I feel a surge of pride when Vince doesn't stare with an open mouth.  Alex really does seem to have changed him.

We're all still a little rattled as we take our seats on stage.  The show isn't live, so we all feel a little more relaxed than last time, but seeing Michelle has definitely freaked me out.  I'm just hoping that security have got to her before she can unleash her anger on Tanya.  With Tanya being nowhere in sight though, I find myself doubting that outcome.

The guy host with the quiff is nowhere in sight and it soon dawns on me that Yazmine is taking the lead today, interviewing us by herself.  I stop searching the room, returning my eyes to the stage to see Yazmine staring at me, her blonde eyebrows cocked in interest.  She reminds me of a hawk, the way she watches me.  I feel myself shiver involuntarily and I grab hold of Emmy's hand for support.

She turns to smile at me and as usual when I'm around her I feel myself relax.  She looks beautiful as always in a thin, pale yellow jumper.  I can see right through to the white vest top she's wearing underneath, but I focus on the daisy chain necklace instead.  Now isn't the time to let my mind wonder.

"Are we ready?" a guy in a headset asks.  He looks to where Jeremy has appeared at the back of the room.  Getting an answering nod, he starts speaking into his headset, directing cameras to start rolling.

I exhale, letting out any nervous energy, and then settle into it.  As expected, Yazmine's first question is directed at me, her sharp eyes honed in on my face but I stick with it, not letting her faze me.

"It feels amazing to be signed again," I answer in reply to her question.  "Of course, it was unexpected, but it feels so good to be back on the right track."

Yazmine nods, seemingly satisfied with my answer.  "Good.  I'm glad to hear it.  What about you, Emmy?  How does it feel to be making music again?"

"We never stopped writing or playing music," Emmy confides.  "But now we have a purpose again.  We have a clearer aim and we have the resources to be the best we can be."

"Emmy's right," Ollie says.  "We never stopped being Sketch, but the journey was side-lined for a brief while.  Now we're rolling again and we can continue to grow."

When Yazmine turns to Vince, he only nods and I wonder if he's scared of saying something stupid like last time. 

"Brilliant," Yazmine says. "I'm pleased to hear it.  So, let's talk about the album.  Any names yet?"