The faker threw all his blades into the air as he only said one word " Set" all the black keys stopped themselves mid air with red magic circles behind them.

The black keys then automatically fired themselves at the King and Queen. Yuto made sure they wouldn't hit the blonde girl behind them since he knew she wouldn't be able to defend herself. As all six black keys neared them Rias fired a black sphere surrounded by a blood red aura that destroyed four of the six blades. Akeno had used lightning to counter the last two. Impressed a little by this Yuto pulled out eight black keys this time and threw them around the aura he and the three were. Instantly all of the blades sparked red and enlarge themselves blocking any means of escape other than the option of flying.

" Using the same strategy as before are you?" Rias asked the faker as he didn't answer her question as he summoned two blades in his hands duel wielding them. She could see they were Chinese swords as one was white and other black, they had a unique design if she said so herself.

" Prepare yourself " Said Yuto as he charged forwards them with incredible speed

" Prepare yourself " Said Yuto as he charged forwards them with incredible speed. Using his magic circuits like this helped in battle a lot. Seeing Rias and Akeno fire their attacks Yuto swiftly dodged and countered by throwing Bakuya and Kanshou.The girls had their wings out and dodged the swords easily. Now they had the advantage, as soon as they were up there they rained down demonic energy spheres of destruction and lightning bolts like their was no tomorrow.

Yuto raised his arm mumbling something under his breath as a shield appeared and protected him from the attacks. He wasn't gonna get anywhere with the disadvantage he had. Looking forward he could see the blonde girl from before flying up to meet with her allies. Sighing once again Yuto desummoned his shield and jumped back avoiding the energy attacks. Tracing both Bakuya and Kanshou again he ran at the two great girls of Kuoh and jumped into the air right above them. Before they could do anything Yuto bought both girls down slamming them. He aimed his swords right at their necks.

As both of them froze Yuto looked to see Tomoe had finished off Koneko and the brown hair girl. Mordred though was still fighting Kiba as she kept shattering his swords each time he summoned one. The Knight of rebellion kicked the blonde knight away from her as she slowly walked to him. With a finishing move Mordred slashed Kiba chest immobilizing him but Yuto sighed in relief as the guy was still alive.

" So " Yuto looked down at Rias " You surrender now Tomato?"

- Mini Timeskip-

" Can you explain to me again how you got this?" Xenovia asked the faker as she stared at the new house Yuto managed to get.

" Called in a favor from a friend " Yuto answered as he walked inside his new home. The house wasn't too big nor too small as it had just the right amount of room for the two church girls, his servants, and Yuto himself. He didn't have time worry about rent ether since Rias family was wealthy enough to pay for half of it while he paid the other half.

" Now who's hungry?" Yuto asked as he saw both Irina and Xenovia run into the house as he himself was walking into the kitchen. Chuckling to himself he could feel Mordred drooling over the food he was gonna make. Unknown to him the thoughts of the two church girls made them frown a little bit.

They were getting too attached to the faker.

End of Chapter

Sorry for the short chapter peeps but the battle between Rias and Yuto didn't need to be that long since come on. Servants of the Fate universe would own the servants of the dxd world. Also it didn't feel right with me to conclude anymore in this chapter so again I'm sorry but I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

Again as a reminder this is the last chance to vote for servants. In the next chapter the Excalibur Arc in dxd is gonna be the main thing until the end of the arc.

I'll see you all later and thanks for making this book reach 4K