4) Papercut Bliss

DISCLAIMER: Contains swearing, intense emotions and violence... oh and more French.

***ABEL'S POV***

"I know it's fucking you. But what the fuck are you doing here?" I growled. "I told you we were done!!"

"Yes bu-"

"Abelll what's taking so long!?!? Dépêche-toi s'il te plaît!" (Hurry up please!) My other girl shouted from the bedroom.

"Who's that?" Thursday asked aggressivly, pushing her way into my house

"Hey! What the fuck! YOU CAN'T BE HERE ANYMORE!" I shouted trying to stop her.

"THAT'S HER ISN'T IT!" Thursday screamed as she pointed a finger in my face.

"SO WHAT IF IT FUCKING WAS! I TOLD YOU WE'RE OVER." I shouted back.

"ABEL YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" She pleaded as tears began flowing down her face.

Fucks sake, why the fuck did she come back here? She must have known it would hurt her more. Physco ass bitch. What he fuck is wrong with her!?!

"I CAN AND I WILL. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW." I shouted back.

"NO!!!!" She screamed as she bust open the door to my bedroom.

Okay this bitch has officially lost it.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted trying to hold her back as she swung at my other girl.

"ABEL I LOVE YOU! CAN'T YOU SEE!" Thursday cried heavily as she lost all control.

"ABEL L'ENLÈVE DE MOI!" (Abel get her off of me!) The other girl shouted.

Oh fuck. What have I gotten myself into...

***THURSDAY'S POV***

The scene was hectic. My mind couldn't process all the loud noises and shouting. There was my crying hysterically, Abel's shouting, that random hoe was screaming in french and the caw of crows could be heard from the open window.

"Get the gun out. DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!" A voice in my head boomed.

"No... don't! You love him don't you? He doesn't deserve this. SHE DOES!" Another voice argued back.

"SHOOT HIM!" The first voice boomed back.

"SHOOT HER!" The other voice rebutted.

Too much noise. I can't take this. Everyone needed to shut up so I can think. Everyone needs to shut up so I can focus.

"EVERYONE SHUT UPP!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice as I pulled out the gun.

I heard a gasp coming from the girl and then everyone went quiet. Finally some peace.

"Woah what the fuck! What are you doing!? Man you've lost it! Put that shit awa-"