Chapter - 14

Abhi asked her Room direction and went inside to see Most Most beautiful scene in front of his Eyes.....

There his BABY sleeping peacefully by holding another BABY who is trying to wake her up......  

(Imagine Nia on Nandu keeping her legs on either side of Nandu Stomach  & trying to wake her)

Awwwwwww........

Nia : Maami.....Wakey wakey......said cheerfully by rubbing her teeny weeny palms on Nandu Cheeks sitting on her Stomach....

Nandu : Nooo...Sleepy Sleepy.....saying this Nandu turn to her left causing Nia fell on Teddy as she is in sitting position...

Now Nia is having Annoying Expressions with a Angry cum sad Pout

Seeing this Abhi Chuckled at his BABY....and came slowly towards Nia........

Noticing a new member in her House.....Nia looked at Abhi with Confusion and asked

Nia : Who ale u...????? 

But Abhi with a sign asked her shhhhhh......

Nia too copied him cutely which made him Awwww ....

Soon Abhi settled beside Nandu and started creasing her hair slowly

Abhi (lovingly) : Baby....Nandu......Wake Up.......

Nandu : Bhai.......Sone dena yaar.....said absently with sleepy voice 

Well he is not Surprised...Because he know very well that Nandu can feel his touch even in her Deep sleep Also....

But soon realisation hit her hard and she open her eyes in a jerk and turned towards her right only to Pounce on her Bhayyu.......

Nandu : Bhayyuuuuuuu.....U were Really Real.....???? I cant believe this.....Oh My God....Oh my God......!!!!! I miss u Soo much......(She continuously shouting in his ears with Happy tears in her Eyes)

Abhi : I miss u too Bacha.......(He also took her in tight embrace and planting kisses on her head)

She Broke the Hug......and was kissing his Cheeks Continuously showing how much she missed him