Jiyeon snickers, he frowns. “I’ve been noticing that; you never loved me do you?”

Wooyoung shakes his head, “But that doesn’t mean, I don’t like you either”

“Don’t worry, I know that… I love you before but Junho oppa----”

This time Wooyoung cuts her, “Let’s break up and go to the one’s we love” he smiles.

“Mm! I never thought breaking up will be this amazing! If Junho oppa can’t confess then I’ll be!” she walks away, waving at him.

“Hwaiting!” he cheers, ‘It’s kinda weird for a girl making her first move but since Junho’s a bit coward to be rejected, it would be the best option’

++

Jiyeon hurried outside the mall and hailed a taxicab, “Aisssh, oppa. Pick it up, pick it up” she muttered over the phone.

After 5 missed calls, he finally picked his phone up. [“Oh, Jiyeon-ah… mianhae, I just came out of the shower…”] Realizing what he just confessed. [“Aisssh… babo Junho”]

Jiyeon chuckles, “You’re so cute” Junho blushed on the other line.

[“Why did you call? Is something wrong?”]

“Everything’s wrong when you didn’t even scoot that day!”]

Junho furrows his brows, [“What are you saying?”]

“You should’ve told me you’re my admirer; can you meet me in the café where you should have confessed from the start?”

Junho was taken aback and fallen his butt on his bedside, “Come as fast as you can, annyeong” and Jiyeon hung up the phone.

++

//Mouse Rabbit Café//

While waiting Jiyeon kept on stirring her lemonade in boredsome, “When will he come? He shouldn’t let a girl wait, for Pete’s sake” she scoots the cup away from her, folds her arms and slouches forward, fiddling on her phone screen.

Junho walks to her table silently, “Jiyeon-ah” he calls and Jiyeon immediately sits up straight, composing herself.

“Sit” she smiled brilliantly at him, “You should’ve told me about that”

“Mianhae”

“I know that you know that I’ve liked Wooyoung oppa, right?” Junho just bob his head up and down. “But then he isn’t my admirer but you… I hate myself--”

Junho looks straight in her eyes, “Don’t, you must hate me not yourself”

“No, because of me… Jieun-ah and Wooyoung oppa can’t be together… She may date his twin brother but still William isn’t Wooyoung”

“If I… If I… ever told you about me being your admirer, would you be happy?” Junho musters up his courage.

“Of course I would, who wouldn’t be happy if he or she has one or more?”

Junho snorted, “Lots of or…” then his face turns into a serious one, “But still you wouldn’t be happy as much as you thought it was Wooyoung”

“I agree… but now I’ll confess I’ve starting to like you” she confesses with a pink tint on her face.

Junho widens his eyes and a smile curves up his lips, later he shows a full smile and an eye smile. He walks to her side and stoops, “Would you like to be my jagi then?”