Chapter 12

“Yeon-ah!” Jieun hugged her from the back while Jiyeon was struggling to break free since she was playing.

Jieun laughed evilly when she failed the game, “Aisssh… I lose because of your back hug” she complained stomping her foot.

“Wanna have a battle with me?” Jieun smirked confidently.

“For what? You’re the best gamer for Tap Dance between us” she crossed her arms and pouted.

“Don’t you think, today is the day that you’ll beat me?”

“Still!” she just rolled her eyes over Jieun, who was pleading.

“I’ll treat you ice cream if I won!” Jiyeon jumped from her.

“Well in that way we both will be fair, cuz I know I’ll get to win this” she proudly says.

“No! Loser gets to treat the Winner!” Jiyeon finally agreed and the started playing.

The other players’ eyes were on them, “Wow” the word they can only say. It was a close fight but Jieun is still the winner.

“That was the best game we ever played Yeon!” Jieun raised her hand in delight. She never played that hard to win over her before.

“Oh?! Annyeonghaseyo” Jiyeon bows when she glances at them. They haven’t notice they was giving them attention while playing since their own attentions were driven by the game itself.

They just giggle and waves when they spotted Qian and Suji “You’re here! Khun oppa?” Jieun asked while greeting them.

“He told us to go ahead while he parks the car, by the way” Suji answered.

“Are the boys here yet?” Qian asked.

“Wooyoung oppa and the Kim’s are here with us moments ago” Jiyeon replied still wiping her dripping sweat.

++

“Yah, hyung you planned this?” Wooyoung whispered.

“We” Junho butted in proudly pointing themselves.

“So you both pranked us?”

Minjun gradually nods making him stomp his foot in grumpiness. “Well, you seemed moving too slow so we gave a little help. You seem so sweet together though” Minjun flails like a novella fangirl.

Wooyoung’s phone buzzed, he received a message from Jieun. *Please, don’t tell anyone about us meeting first*