Chapter 19

“Wow, Jeju really is so beautiful!!!!” Pyxie chanted, walking first in the resort. “What do you think Jieun-ah?” she turns to Jieun, who just enters.

“Oh?” she was a bit startled. “Ahhh… ne, jeongmal” she smiles.

Each of them got heir own room, “Eun-ah, here’s your baggage” William suddenly went in their room with a luggage in his hand. Jieun grips on the handle, “No, I can. Where should I put this?”

“Ah, you could just put it beside the bed” William did what was told. “Gomawo oppa”

“Let’s go out?” William snakes his arm around her waist, pulling her close.

“Out?” Jieun echoed, tilting her head.

“The scenery and the beach are daebak, we should go swimming” he galnces at her, “But in case you’re tired we could just cuddle all day” he slams himself on her fluffy and cozy bed.

 “I prefer the ebach than the other option” she giggles when William pouts. “C’mon, this is my first time here so let’s stroll” she tugs him up.

“It’s my first time too”

“Well, that would be exciting”

++

Jieun and William went in a cottage that stood upon the sea, “Wow!!! Yay! Look! A star fish!” Jieun said happily, pointing the star fish beneath the sea water.

She turns her head but William wasn’t there. She decided to dip her legs down the water, “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” She freaked out when someone held on her legs and scooted backward.

William reveals himself laughing loudly; “If you only see yourself” he pulls himself up. “You look so hilarious Eun-ah!” he wraps his arms around his tummy.

“Aissssh” composing her self Jieun walks to him and spanks his head. “YOU JERK!!! YOU WHACK MY SOUL OUT OF ME!”

Instead of laughing, he was now clutching his pained head. “That hurts!”

“Serves, you right!” Jieun smiles in victory. “You shouldn’t creep on me like that next time” she pokes his cheek.

“I won’t but, NOT THIS TIME!” William pulls her in with him.

“Oppa!!! Aisssssh, look I’m wet!”

William laughs, “Very wet…”

++

Jieun walks in the aisle with a smile in her face but her eyes were saddening everytime she steps forward towards him.

She finally reaches him and he offers his hand for her. She accepts it and moves closer to him.

“Smile, it’s me” he whispers.

Jieun frowns buut eventually realizes what he meant, “Wooyoung oppa?”

“Mm…” he hums and holds her hand tightly. Jieun turns her head to the audience and searches for William.

William shows a thumb up and Jieun returns a smile to him, “Gomawo” she mouthed under the veil.

“We are here to witness the binding of two people” the priest announced, driving Jieun’s attention to him.

During the after wedding party, William stood up from his sit, “Wooyoung oppa, where are you going?” Minyoung asked, tugging his sleeve.

He just smiled and walked to the mini stage beside the newlywedded couple. He went to the microphone, “Hello everyone… I just want to congratulate my twin brother for having the girl of my dreams”