Chapter 3

He has showing weird actions towards her since the night he had sent her home. He’d clear his throat like he has something to say whenever they are alone.

“Jieun-ah…” He called out and she stopped writing upon his call.

“Ne?”

“Nevermind” he shift his attention back on his book.

‘He’d call then it was nothing. How weird?’ Jieun thought.

“Eotteokhae? I really don’t understand that moron, he does things so weird” she mutters while fiddling on her phone doubting whether to call Jiyeon or not. But she accidentally pressed the call, “OMO!” she instantly ended the call.

“Ani, Jiyeon mustn’t know about this… but she’s the only one I could talk about stuffs like that” she murmured. She lay on the bed raising her phone over her head.

“You are such a weird guy, you’re making my head hurt” she muttered while looking at the photo of Wooyoung.

++

//Flashback//

She was walking down the street towards the bus stop, “Jieun-ah!” a voice called from behind and she turned to see the man, who called her seeing Wooyoung running to her.

“Oh? Wae? Don’t tell me you’d ride the bus when you had your car back?” she joked.

“Mm…”

“Mm.. what? You know you kept on clearing your throat or humming but when I gave my attention you’d say ‘Nothing, nevermind it’. Have you thought about what you are telling me?”

“Sorry for that but can I have your number?” he bravely said finally.

“So that’s all you wanted to say? Asking my phone number?”

“Kinda” he rubbed his nape in embarrassment. “Can I have it?”

“Sure, wait” they both get their phone from their pockets and saved each other’s number in their handy phone.

Wooyoung suddenly snatched her phone and ran; knowing she’s can’t run that fast and far. “JANG WOOYOUNG GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!” she exclaimed running and struggling with her loads.

He stopped running when he had meters away from her and opened her phone. Luckily it doesn’t have a password and he immediately took a photo of him and set it as his contact icon.