“Have a seat kids, so we could all eat” Mr. Lee instructed and they all obeyed, except for Krysha who was apparently sitting on her mom’s lap.

“So, when will the marriage be?” Mr. Lawrence suddenly brings up the topic and Jieun almost spilled her juice. “Am I too straightforward to question that?” boring his eyes on the lady.

“A-Ani” Mrs. Lee answers for Jieun and eyes on her.

“So, when will it be? I suppose this get-together would tackle about that one”

“I just thought, we could have its final date right after they graduated?” Mr. Lee really didn’t want this option at all, he doesn’t want to pressure Jieun in an early commitment and especially to the one she doesn’t love. “I mean, Jieun just turned 18. And she’s still in her second year in high school, William too is still young”

“Right Victor, it would be a burden for the two if we expect grandchildren if they’re still studying” Mrs. Lawrence said. By this time both, William and Jieun, choked on their foods.

Mrs. Lee and Pyxie immediately hand them a glass of water, “Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to talk about grandchildren” she apologized.

“Eomma, can’t noona marry first before me?” William asks as soon as he recovered from his choking case.

Pyxie stares at him, death glaring. “She’s getting married soon” his dad stated before eating his own food.

“Mwo? Soon? To whom?” she instantly retorted.

“Don’t worry dear; it’s one of our biggest shareholders. It’s Klein; you both like each other anyway so we don’t have any problems with it” Pyxie’s cheeks turns into tint red.

++

//2pm//

Jieun came early than their agreement; she buys an ice cream and enjoys the scenery sight of kids playing happily in the park, couples holding each other, and lots.

“Jieun-ah!” she turns to the voice, who just called her. Jiyeon rushes towards her and gives her a bear hug, “Yah! Oppa!” she screams to the guy in hood.

“Jamkkaman” she told Jieun and went back to the guy. She drags him towards Jieun, “Why were you shy if you both know each other?”

“Annyeonghaseyo” Jieun bowed, peeking under the hood but he avoided his head.

“Oh, annyeong”

Jiyeon chortled hearing his voice, “There is no need to change your voice Wooyoung-ah” she sets the hood down, revealing Wooyoung’s face.

Jieun widens her eyes, “Meet Wooyoung oppa as my lovable boyfriend” this time she drops her jaw but in time composes herself.

“B-Boyfriend?” she echoed. ‘I just hear it wrong, right?’

“Right, boyfriend. I just answered him on you day, isn’t that amazing?” Jiyeon links her arm with Jieun’s

“Oh? Ahhh, yeah… congratulations” she plastered a smile on her face but a frown deep inside.

“By the way, congratulations too for your engagement… it was early for my best friend to get married but I wish all the happiness”

“We are just engaged not getting married in the next few weeks, Yeon-ah” she gradually petted her.

“Alright, alright”

Wooyoung just keep quiet, “So you were <3_0125 all along?” Jieun speaks in a calm tone. ‘Please no, don’t wanna hear that you only played me’