“Alright, what was your wish?” her mom wailed.

“Eomma, uljimayo” she cupper her face and wiped the tears with her bare thumbs. “And I can’t say my wish, or it will never come true” she said pouting, ‘It’s just coming true’

“Let’s get up and be prepared” Mrs. Lee stands on her feet, getting the cake from her husband.

“I’m still not prepared to publicly introduce my baby girl” her dad stuck his lower lip.

“Appa, you aren’t a child. Stop acting like one” Hyunjoong reminded and they all laughed.

“I do love my serious yet goofball, appa” Jieun embraces her dad’s neck.

++

//Jang residence//

Wooyoung was anxious which tux he should wear on Jieun’s night, “Eomma, help me choose what to wear” he knocked on his mom’s door.

The knob twisted and it opened, “Right, my son’s having trouble to look good on her beloved girl’s night” she teased and headed to his room.

Wooyoung follows her but gets a phone call from Junho, “Junho-ah, what’s up!” he greeted.

[“Udong-ah~”]

“Oh, wae? You sound like in trouble” he said in his worried tone.

“Wooyoung-ah…” his mom called but didn’t bother him when he gestured ‘Wait’ since he was on the phone.

[“Please go with me tomorrow, I’m not comfortable being alone”]

“Where were you going that you weren’t comfortable at all then?”

[“I’ll be meeting this girl---”]

“Oh, right a GIRL!!! Why didn’t I think about it from the first place? Is she pretty?” Wooyoung plastered a smirk on his face.

[“She’s more than pretty but hands off her man, she’s mine. You have Jieun as yours”] He said grinning that made Wooyoung flushed.

[“Don’t blush, that would lessen your masculinity”] He teased as if seeing him blush on the other line.

“I’m not!” Wooyoung quickly denied but this flushed him even more.

[“Just come tomorrow at 2pm in the Mouse Rabbit café”]

“But I am going to prepare for Jieun’s---”

[“It’ll be fast promise”]

Wooyoung thinks of a reason, “Why don’t you come with your hyung?!”

[“I can’t trust Minjun hyung. Jieun’s debut will start at 7pm so we’ll have a lot of time to prepare”] He sounds pleading and in the end Wooyoung gives up, accompanying him.

++

“Jalgayo oppa, I still have to prepare for Jieunnie’s night. Both of you must look good later, okay?” Jiyeon bid goodbye before going home.

After her car left, “What was that? Why didn’t you say anything?!” Wooyoung exclaimed angrily, holding Junho’s collar.

“I---My tongue pulls back when she thought y-you were m-me” he stammers, holding back his tears that were nearly subsiding.

“What would I tell Jieun about it?!” he eventually loosens his grip on him, “How should I tell her about the mistake?”