Part 11: IMPORTANT

Annnnnnnd it's done! Yes there was a break with this one but thats because this crazy thing called life happened. I had always wanted to make a really good x reader story and in my opinion there was not enough with Kazuichi. This took way longer to make then I thought it would but I'll explain why. I don't normally get to personal but I learned writing about it has helped a lot.

Six months ago I began a relationship that was the center of my world. He was a close friend of mine thought the fall and we only got closer. However early October, a week after our six months he broke up with me out of no where. I did a lot of stupid stuff with him and yeah I regret it but I learned from it in the end. After talking everything through with close friends we peeled back the layers of it and the signs of an abusive relationship were there. I hadn't noticed it before but I do now. In the end I will be uploading more and in general taking a break from any relationships. I want you guys to know that I am sorry for not writing as often as I used to. Also I'm doing better. the first weeks were hard but now it's all settling back down into place. Thank you all for your support. As a person it means a lot to me to know you guys do care.

With that being said the next story is up to you. Who do you want to see in x reader with from danganronpa? Warning I haven't seen much of V3 or played much of it. Anything else is fair game!

Well guys I'll see you in the next one!

~Rhi Hylia