Chapter 10: For The Future

"The future starts today, not tomorrow"~Pope John Paul II

It had been a few years since the incidents at Hope's Peak Academy. The school had been rebuilt and a new head master was put in power. He believed in hope and gave futures to all who were under the power of despair. All of the former remnants were forgiven for their actions and were given a second chance. Most went their separate ways to be the best in their field of work. Some began to teach at the academy. But for some, life took a different turn including marriage and some preparing for a family. Sonia had now become Mrs Tanaka after the events and Peko had become Mrs. Kuzuryuu. There was however one more couple that was to be married on the 20th of June. Miss (Y/N)(L/N) would soon become Miss (Y/N) Soda....

The night was beautiful. (Y/N)and Kazuichi were sitting in the park of their old elementary school.

"This was a good idea Kazu. I needed the break. Work has been killing me!" She smiles and laughs lightly. After the incidents (Y/N) had finished off school at Hope's Peak but then decided to got to college to pursue a career in education. She had become a high school (F/S) teacher and worked long hours at the academy. Ever since headmaster Makoto took over he had wanted the students to learn more than just stuff related to their talent. He wanted more normal subject learning too. So of course being who she was, (Y/N) could not resist the opportunity to teach.

"Thanks, I try to keep it interesting. Plus your not the only one who needed a break. This new rocket ship is really more work than I thought it would be." Kazuichi had gone his separate way from the academy and was now working for big machine brands and companies who needed the brains and planning skills that the Ultimate Mechanic had. He had done some projects for major car companies and other places but now he was doing a project for NASA. He finally got the ability to build a rocketship. His dream come true!

However tonight for him and her would be even more of a dream. (Y/N) was looking up at the stars smiling slightly. She didn't realize that Kazuichi had gotten down on one knee until she turned. "Hey Ka-?!"

He looked up at her and smiled. "I've been meaning to ask you this for a while but (Y/N)(L/N). Would you make me the happiest guy alive and marry me?"

(Y/N)couldn't help but jump up and hug him. "Yes! Of course I will!!" Tears began to run down her cheeks as he slid the ring onto her finger. The two shared a kiss and enjoyed the rest of their night.

~~Time skip to the wedding~~

It was the day of the wedding. (Y/N) had gotten up super early to get ready for the day. Her dress fit her curves beautifully and the trane was long and flowed as she walked. Her (H/C)hair was curled and put up into a regal looking style.Her bridesmaids Peko, Akane, and Komaeda (yes Komaeda) and her maid of honor Sonia, wore light pink dresses that were about knee length. They all looked beautiful and they all couldn't stop smiling.

Kazuichi on the other hand was running around frantically while getting ready. His best man Gundham had to smack him across the face a few times to calm his nerves. The groomsmen included Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Nekomaru. They were dressed in suits with a light pink tie to correspond with the girls. Kazuichi stood by the doors of the gym hall of Hope's Peak.

"It's almost show time guys."

"About damn time!! Today's gonna be the shit!" Nekomaru yelled with more excitement than anyone else.

" We are proud of you Soda. It's great you are finally marrying her. You've known her for so long anyways." Hajime smiled.

Fuyuhiko picked up a glass full of some unknown booze. "To my brother! May you live long and happy with your soon to be wife!" The rest of the guys picked up a glass and held their cups up in festivity. As they took their drink a bell rang.

"We'd best hurry for the time of judgment is nigh!" Gundham pulled Kazuichi to the ceremony. It had begun.

Kazuichi walked to the alter first then followed by: Gundham and Sonia, Fuyuhiko and Peko, Nekomaru and Akane and to end the group Hajime and Komaeda (Who was way too happy to be wearing a dress but it's Komaeda so....bagels!)

Finally it was (Y/N's) turn to walk the down. Time stopped when Kazuichi saw her. He could see nothing else besides (Y/N's) beauty. Everything was perfect. He had never been as happy as he was now. (Y/N) made it to him and he took her hands in his. They said their vows and both responded "I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Makoto looked over at Kazuichi. "You may now kiss the bride."

Kazuichi pulls his new wife close to him and kisses her with a passion greater than ever before.

~~Time skip~~

It was later that night. The wedding had ended and Mr. and Mrs. Soda had gone back to their home and to bed. Kazuichi looked over at his bride. "Tonight was great. Best day of my life."

(Y/N) smiled and took his hand in hers. "It was pretty great. I wonder what else the future holds for us."

"Maybe a kid or two?"

"I wouldn't mind that."

"The future looks pretty great. How about it begins now."

"Good idea"

And the two lived happily ever after (Or until any other crazy events happen but yes. For now they will live happily ever after.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~