"No. What are you saying, Fei? I got a crush only on Luhan.. Not feelings.. hahaha." She chuckled but I can see sadness in her eyes. I don't know why.

"Oh. Alright.. Whatever you say Ji Eun.." Fei nodded.

"Anyways.. you've got big boobs, Fei.. What are you doing to have that kind of size?" Ji Eun said and Fei's cheeks suddenly turned bright red. "Yah! It's not that big!" She glared while crossing her arms on her chest.

I took off my clothes and wore my swimsuit. Well, my swimsuit's color is pink and it's not so revealing. It's not a bikini type that girls usually use. It's a tube-like and the underwear is like a super mini-shorts. Then, after we changed into our swimsuit. The three of us looked at each other's body. Ji Eun's swimsuit is a bikini type and it's light blue in color. Her chest is not that big but it looks average like mine. While.. Fei. My eyes widened because Fei's swimsuit type is not a bikini type but you can easily notice that she got big chest than ours.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that!" Fei shouted while covering her chest.

"Suzy. I'm so envious of your curvy body!" Ji Eun said looking at me and I shooked my head.

"Yeah. I can't believe that your abdomen is so flat even though, you're a big eater." Fei chuckled.

"Yah! I'm not a big eater." I denied.

"Yes. You are.." Ji Eun said.

"You're too humble, Suzy." Fei said.

"Anyways, let's just go out.." Ji Eun said pulling the two of us out. I'm quite embarrassed of what I'm wearing because this is the first time that I'm wearing a swimsuit. It's been too long since I went to the beach. When was the last time? I think..Grade-school?

The other exo members that are sitting looked at the three of us with widened eyes. "Wow." Tao said and I can see his hair is dripping wet.

"You three looked great.." Suho complimented and smiled at us.

"Thank you, Suho.." Ji Eun answered and smiled.

"Let's go take a dip.." Fei suggested.

I looked at Kris and he just stared at me like he's in awe. He looked so surprised. "Yah. Stop staring at me like that." I glared and covered my body. Then, he shooked his head and looked at me in the eyes. "I-I'm sorry.. You just look great.." His cheeks heatened up and looked away like he's shy.

"Hey. You two lovebirds. Let's go swimming~!" Tao yelled and he quickly ran away going to the beach. The others are taking a dip already in the beach.

"Kris.. Let's go--.." I looked at Kris and my eyes widened when I saw that he took off his white shirt showing his white milky six-pack abs and his sexy chest. I didn't know that Kris had abs. I also saw that he had a black tatoo on his left upper arm.

"Suzy.. You're staring at my body too much.." Kris chuckled saying to me and my cheeks heatened up because I realized that I'm really staring at his body too much.

I shooked my head and looked at his face. He's wearing his mischievous smirk. "Y-You have a tattoo on your arm.." I said and he smiled looking at his left upper arm. "Ahh.. Yeah.. It's a real tattoo.. I had it when I was uh.. I think 17.." he chuckled looking at his upper arm and I nodded.

"Oh. And I also have a tattoo here at my back.. Look at it.." He chuckled and he turned his back on me. He had this broad muscular shoulders.. What am I thinking? I began touching his upper back when I saw his tattoo and it's written Naturally insane..

"Naturally insane.." I muttered holding his back.

"Yeah.." He nodded.

I heard Kris sighed. "Suzy, the way you're touching my back makes me feel nervous and hot..." He said and chuckled. I quickly removed my hand from touching and my cheeks heatened up. I slapped his back and he groaned in pain. "Yah. Let's just go swimming.." I said and he quickly turned around showing his grinning face at me.

"Alright.. Let's go.." Kris chuckled and held my hand leading to the beach.

After we take a swim, Kris and I are now walking together on the seashore with my fingers intertwining with his. I'm so happy and it's so perfect.

"You know Kris.. it's been a long time since I came to the beach.."

"Me too.." Kris chuckled.

"I really like the beach.." I said and smiled by myself.

"Then, let's go to the beach again.." He looked at me and smiled. I nodded happily. "Yeah.."

"But next time, I want to go.. only the two of us.." He smiled and my cheeks heatened up.

~~

I enjoyed swimming with them. I felt so happy being with them.

As soon we got home, I changed in my home clothes. I startled when I heard a sudden knock on my door, I opened the door and Aunt Anne welcomed with a smile. "Suzy. You've got visitors.. Your Aunt and Uncle is here.." She said and my eyes widened.

"Huh? Aunt? Uncle?" I asked. "They're on the living room.. Let's go." Aunt Anne said and I nodded.

My eyes widened when I saw Uncle Vince and Aunt Gina is here. They are sitting on the couch talking with each other. When I stepped in the living room, Uncle Vince and Aunt Gina looked at me.

"Suzy." Uncle Vince said and smiled looking at me.

"Suzy!" Aunt Gina stood up and quickly ran towards me. She quickly wrapped her arms around me hugging me so tight. "I missed you, Suzy..I know it's been hard for you.. We're here for you so.. You can come with us now." She said happily. I was surprised of what Aunt Gina said.

Come with us? You mean..

~~~

Thanks for reading.

Please do vote and comment.

^____^