XXVIII

You woke up, feeling refreshed but still quite tired from the events of last night. A pair of strong arms surrounded your waist, making you smile.

"Are you up yet?" Jimin asked gently, his morning voice sending shivers down your spine.

"I am." You replied and he smiled, hugging you closer.

"Are you still tired?"

"A bit, I'm hungry, too."

He chuckled. "Now it's your turn to say it."

You laughed a bit as you turned to face him, he kissed your forehead and you blushed, facing his bare chest.

"Okay, I'll make something small for you. If I prepare something too big, it might upset your stomach." He said as he pulled away from you.

You pouted and he saw this, "Do you want food or cuddle?"

"Both." You mumbled.

He chuckled again, shaking his head. "I'll get you food, then we can cuddle."

You let out a small smile as he stood up, got dressed and headed downstairs. You got up too and changed into an oversized shirt and a new set of undergarments.

As Jimin appeared downstairs, Yoongi pushed him to a wall. That's when Jimin realized that they were all under the same roof once again.

"Jimin." Yoongi said warningly.

"Is this about last night?" Jimin asked.

"You idiot!" Yoongi cursed as he slammed his hand near Jimin's head.

"Yoongi." Jin warned.

Yoongi huffed as he let go of Jimin who straightened out his shirt.

"Did she want it?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"I didn't force her, hyung."

"But still, wether she wanted it or not, she didn't write it down. You broke two rules in one day, the first one, twice!" Namjoon stated. "Jimin, do you know what this means for you?"

"Hyung, please, she hasn't said anything." Jimin pleaded.

"Still, Jimin." Hoseok said, sadly.

"One day, give me one day to fix this all."

"But that one day would be today."

"I don't care. Just give me today, then."

"Fine, today. If things aren't fixed by then, you're leaving again." Taehyung concluded. "Now let's go, we've wasted enough time here. Y/n might come down."

The boys stood up and started to leave, all except Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Kook?" Yoongi asked.

"I miss her, hyung." Jungkook said as a tear fell. "Please, wake her up, I want to see her again."

Jimin gave Jungkook a small smile as he nodded and Jungkook left. Yoongi faced Jimin.

"Did you use- "

"We were careful, hyung."

"But still, did she- "

"Hyung."

Yoongi sighed as he nodded. "Spend the day with her, Chim, she might get the wrong idea if you don't since last night you two fucked."

"Did you hear- "

"Everything."

Jimin blushed as Yoongi chuckled and ruffled his hair. Yoongi bid him farewell and left the house, too.