Mood hair (ft Logicality)

Start from the beginning

Roman's P.O.V~

I just watched as Virgil ran upstairs. Didn't say anything or try to stop him. I was still in shock over what he had just said. Fear and embarresment sure he was sharing something personal and he's the embodiment of anxiety so those two aren't all that strange. But the red. The red as deep as my sash which meat love. Did Virgil... did virgil love me? I can't believe it. But how long has this been happening. He basically said forever so how have I not noticed his hair doing this. It's beautiful. And if I'm right the stronger the emotion the deeper the colour. But that red was so deep. There's no way he could love me that much. I was so mean to him. Sure we made up and we flirt a bit but I didn't think he... I thought.. it was just me. I left and headed for my room. I thought about knocking on his door but decided against it. For now at least. But I needed some advice so I went to Patton instead.

"Come in." I opened the door to see Patton sat on his bed. "Hey Patton how are you?" Patton smiled. While he enjoyed taking care of he liked us asking how he was aswell. "I'm doing great. But I'm assuming you came in here with a question." I nodded my head slowly. "About Anxiety?" I began to nod my head then stopped. "How did you..." "Call it instinct. So what's the problem?" I explained to Patton about Anxiety's hair catching him up on what I knew about it. "That sounds awesome. But where's the problem here." "The problem is that I think he likes me back Patton. When he was telling me what the colours meant he mumbled one of them. When I asked him again he told me it meant love and then ran off but he said my name. He told me what the colour meant said Roman instead of Princey and then ran of before I had any time to process what had just happened." Patton sat there in silence. "Sorry that was a lot of info." Patton smiled childishly. "Prinxiety is reaaaal." Smirking I looked at him and said. "As real as Logicality." He shut up after that. "So what exactly did you need my help with kiddo?" I put my head down and then back up to the father figure. "Patton, I don't know what to do with this information..." Patton hesitated before speaking. "You do like him back don't you?" I pretended to look hurt. "Firstly of course I do I love him. Second I just told you that I did." Patton smirked then pointed at the door. "Just making sure he heard." I snapped my head around to the door in time to see a flash of purple, red and black run away from the door. Saying a quick (really quick) goodbye to Patton I ran out the door chasing after the figure.

Anxiety's P.O.V~

After over hearing their coversation I ran from the door and into Logan's room quicker than I thought possible. "Logan! Help me hide!" My hair was redder than it had ever been before. He looked at me then pointed to the bookshelf. "This isn't gonna help." He pulled it away from the wall slightly. "This is." I thanked him and watched him close it back up. Just as I heard it click shut I heard Logan's room open. "Calculator watch have you seen Virgil?" Yes I saw him earlier when we were watching the film." Roman sighed. "No I mean since then." "Ah well then no I'm afraid I haven't why?" Roman sighed again and I could here him shuffle his feet. "Well, he may or may not have over heard a conversation I was having with Patton because I left the door open?" His voice got higher towards the end turning it into a question. "Ah what was this conversation about?" I heard Roman move closer to my hiding space. Had Logic given me up? I saw my bangs go black. No no he hasn't moved again I'm fine I'm still hidden. "So you haven't seen him then?" "I'm afraid I haven't no. Try the kitchen." I didn't here any movement. I then heard two pairs of feet walk up to the bookcase. I stood up from my crouched position and pushed it open. "Logic you lied. You said you'd hide me." I whisper shouted angrily. My hair a mix of burnt orange and deep red. "I did, however I never promised to keep you hidden." Roman piked me up bridal style from where I was stood. One look at my hair would tell you I was dying. He carried me out of the room as I push my head into his chest.

I feel myself being placed onto a bed. Knowing it wasn't mine I opened my eye's and looked around. "Virgil why did you run? Better question why were you there?" I stammered for an answer. "Sorry I didn't mean to eavsedrop. I was about to go talk to Patton myself but then I heard what you said as I was about to leave and found myself frozen, I only managed to move once Patfon pointed at me throught the door... I'm really sorry." Roman sighed. "Okay that's one of my questions answered. I still want to know why you ran." I looked around his room. Looking anywhere but at him or up at my hair. He placed a hand on mine. I checked my hair quickly. Great. "I.. I ran because I didn't know what else to do. I didn't even know I was running until I was in Logic's room until I was and then I still didn't know what to do so I hid." Roman smiled at me. "Thank you for being honest with me." He paused. Please no don't ask. "Virgil..." He looked back up at me. From my hair then into my eyes. I saw his gaze flicker down to my lips for a second. Before I knew what was happening he was kissing me. He was about to pull away when I procceced what was happening and kissed back. He pulled back shortly. "Thank god, I thought I'd done something really stupid." I looked down at our hands which were now intertwined. "Sorry it took me a second to proccess what was happening." I looked back up at him. He was smiling like an idiot. "Virgil, will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I smiled at him. "Of course I will. Jeez Princey. Think I'd let you kiss me otherwise?" He kissed me again. Smirking as he pulled away. "No not really. But neither would I." He placed his arms around my hips and placed his forhead on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. As I did however I heard an insanely loud squeak from the door. "Hi Patton." I said before even looking up. "Ahhhh it's reeeal!!" I looked at Princey and smirked. I moved so I was leant into his side. "Yep. So when is Logicality going to be real?" "Ah Patton I wanted to speak to you." "Speak of the devil." I whispered to Roman. I smirked at Patton as he turned around to face Logan. Before anything was even said Logan pulled Patton into a kiss. "My apologies I'm not very good with emotions so I figured this would be easiest." Patton squealed again and hugged Logan." I took a photo quickly. "#Logicality. And post." I said holding my phone up. "The fans are gonna go mad over that. Said Roman next to me." I nodded. "Damn you beat me to it Kiddo." He snapped out his phone. "#Prinxiety. Done." I unlocked my phone to see that Patton had taken a photo before squealing. "Oh so that's how you wanna play it." Patton just smirked at me. "Challenge accepted Patton." I saw Roman and Logic smirk at each from the corner of my eye. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" They said. Me and Patton smirked at each other. I turned to Roman and kissed him. "At least it won't be boring Princey." Him and Logan both laughed so I'm assuming Patton said something similar. Waving as Patton and Logan left I turned back to Princey. "I love you Roman." He smiled. "I love you to Virgil."