"Oh that's lame"

*Ya its all good, I really like my roommate shes nice were going out to dinner* I text back to my mom

As we walk outside we see Niall's car parked in front. Ashely tells me to sit in back while she sits in front with Niall.

I open the back seat door and I get hit by some wind and I nearly fall backwards. Then I finally get in and sit down

"Wow are you ok that was strong wind?"Niall asked

"Yea I'm fine, by the way I'm Emily its nice to meet you."

"It's nice too meet you to my name is Niall I'm Ashley's boyfriend." he Nicely said

"Okay babe can we go know" Ashley whines.

Niall drives off. This car has a faint weird smell. It kinda smells like Abercrombie colon. I think Dylan had one that smelt similar.

"Who's coming tonight?" Ashley asks

"Um Liam, Caitlin, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Ally"

"Ugh really I hate Ally!"Ashley complains

"Ashley theirs nothing I can do shes part of the group." Niall explains to her.

"Okay fine but I'm not talking to her let alone be nice to her!"

"Okay fine."

A little bit later we arrive the restaurant. Im actually really hungry, I don't remember the last time I think it was my mini wheat cereal I had this morning.

We walk into the restaurant and the lady at the front desk kept looking at me weird. She was nice though she brought us to the table were Ashley's friends are.

Ashley spoke. "Okay, Emily this is louis the one that I told you about he plays on the soccer team, them here's Liam and his girlfriend Caitlin, then its Harry, Zayn and his girlfriend Ally."

They all have tattoos well most of them Ally and Caitlin only have a few and Harry, Zayn, and Liam have a lot but mostly Harry and Zayn. Harry really stood out to me, he is a really attractive guy. We has curly hair that's pretty long. He pushes it out of his face by dragging his fingers through and I couldn't help but watch him do it.

"And everyone this is Emily, shes my new dorm roommate!" Ashley announces.

Then they all say hi except for Ally no wonder Ashley doesn't like her.

I sit down next to Ashely, Im at the end of this big booth.

"So Emily you play soccer?" Louis asks

"Ya I do! What position do you play?" I ask

"I play right defense, how about you?"

"I play forward, I use to play defense but then I wanted to try more."

"That's cool I always wanted to know how it feels to be the one making the goals instead of defending them." Louis said and laughs a little.

Before I got to talk to Louis some more Zayn talked to me Zayn is actually really attractive, I know I shouldn't be saying this because I have Dylan but wow.

"So your Ashley's roommate?"

"Ya and I just came in today, like 3 hours ago, I haven't ate all day so im happy I came!"

"Well I think the waiter is coming around soon so you can order your food. What are you majoring in?" Zayn asks

"Im not sure but I mostlikly English I want to be a writer for newspapers. What do you major in?"

"I major in technology, I want to work for a tech working company."

The waitress came to our table and asked what kind of drinks we want Louis said they wont card you if you get alcohol. I wouldn't want any anyway.

I ordered a coke, Harry laughed at me and ordered beer like everyone else but Caitlin. She got a sprite, I just looked at her wrist and I saw a weird tattoo it was written on a different language.

We were all in a middle of a conversation about a party next weekend but I said I cant go Dylan's coming in. Ally looked happy that I wasn't going I really dont like her.

I go look at my phone to see if I got any text messeges, I got one from my mom then two from Dylan

*Thats nice, what restaurant are you guys going to?* my moms text reads

*Hey, how the collage life em, so far Michigan State is good!*Dylan sends me

*I miss you em, are we still on for next weekend?*

I totally forgot about Dylan I open up my phone to go text him back.

*Collage is good so far I have a nice roommate named Ashley, I'm actually with her and her friends right now. I miss you too and yes were still on next weekend im so excited to see you i miss you so much* I send to Dylan

Then I go to text my mom

*Where going to Red Robin its nice up here* I send to my mom

Then I send it and put my phone away. When I look back up are drinks have came and the waitress is here to take are orders and I still didn't been look at the menu.

I hurry and look at what is inside the menu so I don't bring anymore attention to my self by these new friends of mine. I see a Caesar salad and decide on that. I was the last to order so I didn't here what others ordered.

I don't even know theses people, I'm not really having a lot of fun. I would rather be in my bed right now calling up Dylan.

I don't really like some of theses people Harry, and Ally are mean. I don't know why they are so mean to me though I didn't do anything wrong.

The waitress brings our food, the salad looks good. Ashley got a burger and that looks really good. I don't know why I got a salad if I'm so Hungry.

I eat my salad in about five minutes, every one else got burgers and they took 30 minutes to eat.

They all were explaining to me how they all met.

"Niall and I met in our algebra class last year, we actually sat next to each other and we didn't even know each other."

"I never told you this Ashley but right when you sat down in that seat, I knew I wanted to sit next to you. The moment I saw you I knew I wanted to get to know you." Niall said to Ashley

"Aw really?" Ashley asked with happy tears in her eyes.

"Yea." then Niall and Ashley both kiss

"Okay, okay let's stop with this lovey dove shit." Harry rudely says.

"Shut up Harry" Ally says that actually changes the way I think about her. That was nice of her to say.

Then Harry faces me, I blush a little and I have no clue why.

"Me and Niall met at a frat party, I think it was Louis party, we were both so drunk I don't really remember. We became close ever since that though. " Harry explained looking strait at me.

The waitress came around and grabbed all of our leftover food, and left a check.

"Zayn, isn't it your time to pay?" Caitlin asks

"No it's Louis turn!" Zayn shouted.

"Um no its not my turn but I'll pay this time, but I'm not paying next time." Louis warns

"Okay I'm fine with that." Ally says

///Don't mind my spelling and grammer mistakes I'm just starting out. Also sorry its pretty sucky so far trust me it will get better! Thanks hope you enjoy!///