"Sorry. I was busy." He apologized. I smile at him. I saw Alex moving to dad and he sat on the chair beside dad. He as always looks confident. I hold on to Hades tightly. He assured me with his eyes. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I approve of you two." I look at him in shock. He approves? So easily? What is happening?! I thought there is going to be a huge war here!

"Really?" I still can't believe he agreed so easily.

"Yes." I cannot help but grin. My big brother approves. Goal! Oliver came from the other side and stood beside me to lean in and whisper.

"Ace and Cara came an hour ago. Dad was so angry. They explained everything to dad. Dad hasn't spoken a word since you he came to know about two. He did shout at first, but he didn't say anything after that." That worried me a bit. Not a bit, more than that.

"Zack. I know there is huge age difference, but-" Before Alex can speak dad cut him off.

"I don't want to listen!" Dad said angrily and stood up.

"Dad!" I move away from Hade and Oliver to go to dad.

"She is just twenty-one years old! How can she..." He trailed off. "She is not in love. She is just attracted to you. You are elder than her. At least you should have told her, instead of falling in love with her!" Tears clouded my vision.

"Dad, I love him. I am not just attracted to him!"

"Stop it, Kiara! I do not want to listen to anything anymore!"

There was a minute of silence. No one spoke. I look at dad and find him with an angry expression on his face. Alex has a determined look on his face. He walked towards me and put his arm around me. I can see that Alex is getting angry, but he is trying to remain calm.

"Zack." Dad looked up once he called him. "I love Kiara." He confessed. Everyone is shocked to hear his open statement. Even though it's not something they don't know, his confession shocked us all. "She is my addiction." He said looking down at me and I smile at him through my tears. "I promised her I will not make her cry. I can't bear to see it." He wiped away a tear that fell on cheek. "If loving you is sin. I will keep doing it." He looked up at dad.

"I know whatever I say will not make you change your mind. If I want to I can take her away right now with me. But she loves you all. Also we are engaged." He announced and everyone gasped.

"What?" "When did that happen?" Everyone spoke except dad, Ace and Hades. Ace is sitting there calmly as if he knew this would happen. Hades is smiling.

"I don't see a ring." Mom said coming to me smiling. I smile back at her.

"He proposed yesterday. It was unexpected for both of us." I share the details and mom hugged me.

"I am so happy for you both." I am so happy mom approved us both.

"Well, looks like I am needed here anymore then." Dad said angrily and left the room to go to his and mom's room. He went in and shut the door angrily.

Everyone sighed. The tension in the room was thick.

"Baby, you okay?" We hear and turn around to see Hades talking to the girl that I have seen earlier. She nodded her head and he led her upstairs. Is she his girlfriend?

"She is Hades girlfriend." Mom said. "Let's go in. You know how your dad is. Don't worry." She turned me around to led me upstairs. I stop and look at Alex. He is staring at me. He came forward to kiss my forehead.

"Go in. Everything will be alright." He assured.

I smile at him and walk in. All my brothers followed me to my room to know the story.