Chapter 7

Chapter 7-"Living with six brothers does that to you"

Kiara Knight's POV

"Um.... Good morning! Aren't you late to the office?" I asked him while sipping the juice and looked away as I left air turn a bit awkward. But that's only me. He seems fine, standing there with his eight pack full on view. He reached for the towel beside him and wiped the sweat away from his face and drank some water from the bottle. His adam's apple moved up and down as he did so. Fucking hell!

"It's Sunday today". I made an, oh face at his reply. I am always home educated, so even if it's a Sunday, there was never any difference. "Come, I think the breakfast is ready. Maria must have left already". He came to me and put his hand on my shoulder friendly. My heart beat spiked up and I can hear it drum in my ears. He is so close to me. I can feel the heat from his body as he just worked out.

"Um.... Y-yeah. I can saw my clothes and everything are unpacked and set in place". Why am I stuttering?!Concentrate on his words! Not body! "When did you get an eight pack?" I can't keep my big mouth shut, can I? He looked down at me and I looked away. He chuckled.

"Long back". I nodded. It must be.

"Want some juice?" I extended my hand with the glass towards him and he looked at it. What am I doing?! I blinked twice looking at him.

"No, Little One. You have it". I just nodded. He ruffled my hair and left to go to his room. I walked to the kitchen. I touch my hair and bit my lip. Why am I feeling like this?! I need to stop this! Right now! I have a boyfriend for God's sake! I need to call him! I should call Sam! I shook my head and took my phone out from my pocket. After searching for his name on the call list, I called him. He is not picking up.

I called again, still no response. I frowned after trying for another time.

"Why the frown on that cute face?" I heard his masculine voice and looked up at him from my phone. He came to the kitchen counter in a dark blue shirt with same pants he wore before. I can see his biceps very well. I put the phone aside on the counter and took the glass of juice still taking small sips. He removed the lid of a bowl and there are pancakes in it.

"Sam is not lifting his call." It almost came out like a complaint. I see Alex visibly stilled for second. I cannot see his face as he is facing the oven. He turned towards me. "Oh, you don't know who Sam is, right? He is my boyfriend." I blushed a little like a school girl while mentioning it. Alex is looking at me with no expression on his face. Slowly his forehead creased and a serious expression took over.

"Oh." I shook my head at him, almost rolling my eyes.

"Of course you don't know. You just forgot that I am even alive." He crossed his arms near his chest and his biceps looked more buff. I have to practically tear my eyes away from them and look at him. He caught me looking at him. And a blush soon took over my face as my ear tips turned red. I silently sipped my juice looking away.

"So? Boyfriend, huh?"

"Don't tell mom or dad. They both don't know. For some reason none of my brothers like him. Hade hates him to death. Oh and also he doesn't know."

"But, why do you like him so much?" I shrugged at his question.

"He treats me well and we are a compatible.... I think. He is perfect gentlemen I should say." I smile at that. Sam indeed is a gentlemen. Alex is looking at me, studying me as I told him about Sam. He put his arms to side. The oven dinged and he took the plate of pancakes out. He reached for the sauces and put them in front of me.