Chapter 13

Chapter 13-"Don't behave like you care about me too much!"

Kiara Knight's POV

"Why do you have to come everywhere?!" I threw the purse on the couch angrily once I came in and turn around. Alex followed behind and came to stand in the living room with me. His hand went up to his tie and he loosened it. He looks so hot. He is so hot! Shut it, Kiara! He ruined your date with Sam again! You should be angry at him! He threw the tie on the couch like I threw the purse.

"Why do you have to go on a date with that bastard?!"

"Because he is my boyfriend!"

"Whom you kissed!" he shouted. I didn't back down. Of course, it's scary to look at him as he is angry.

"So what?! Yes, I kissed him!" I shouted too.

"But you are not supposed to kiss him!"

"Oh so, I am not supposed to kiss anyone while you can kiss whomever the heck you want?!" He looks shocked at what I said. Before he can speak anything else, I continued. "Yes, I saw you kissing Liya. I know that's none of my business. But, why, me kissing my boyfriend is wrong?"

"It's... He is... God Kiara! He is not the right person for you!" He is frustrated. His hands are on his hips.

"Don't behave like you care about me too much! You know nothing about me. You are seeing me after eight years. I just came to live here for two months and I will go back. You are supposed to just look after me. Not control my life! You ever even cared about me before-" He cut me off.

"Kiara!" He shouted so loudly that I am scared as shit. He looks scary. Really scary! His eyes are red.

"What? Isn't it true? So, it do not concern you whom I kiss." I walked to him as I said it and poked my forefinger on his chest. Suddenly, he pulled me to him, roughly, harshly. I am fully pressed against him. My chest against his, my hands are on his biceps. Every, other part touching. My eyes widened in shock. He is looking down at me. His gaze is so intense. It's like he is looking into my soul.

My heart is beating so hard. Loudly. I can hear it in my ears and feel it in my throat. I gulped as he stared at me. I can feel his body heat.

"Alex." His name came out as a whisper. I bit my lip unconsciously. His gaze fell on my lips and lingered there. Then he looked up into my eyes. One of his arms is holding me tightly to him as it rested on my back as with the other he held my chin between his thumb and forefinger. I can see the desire in his eyes. I can't concentrate on anything other than his lips.

"You want a kiss right?" His whisper sounded so seductive.

"Alex." My gaze is still on his lips. Although for a split second it met his eyes.

"Say my name again." He whispered and his breath fell on my face. God, kiss me, Alex!

"Alex." Before I can take in other breath, his lips are against mine. They are soft, yet at the same time a teeny bit rough. My arms slowly went around his neck. His kiss is so dominating, so controlling. I try to kiss back, but I am not able to follow. His tongue reached every corner of my mouth. I closed my eyes as soon as his lips met mine. This feels so nice! His fingers left my chin and are around my waist.

I felt something in my stomach. Something that I never felt before. I slowly kissed him back. I tried to follow his sync and a moan escaped my lips. I don't want to move away. I want to kiss him more. The kiss with Sam was only on the lips, not this intense, not this deep. This is so... so deep. I like it! I love it! His hands feel so nice around me. It felt like a dream. I am lost in it.