Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Some readers asked me about the family tree of both families. So, here it is you cutie pies.

RODRIGUEZ'S FAMILY:

First Born: Alexander Rodriguez (Our Hottie)

Second Born: Anthony and William (Twins)

KNIGHT'S FAMILY:

First Born: Hade Knight (The Heartful Person Of All)

Second Born: Oliver and Zander (Twins)

Third Born: Mark, Gavin, Brad (Triplets)

Fourth Born: Kiara Knight (Our Little One)

WITMORE FAMILY:

First Born and Only Son: Nathan Witmore (The Pure Breed Playboy)

Alexander Rodriguez's POV

My gaze fixed on her back as she walked inside the house with both of my brothers

My gaze fixed on her back as she walked inside the house with both of my brothers. I don't want her to leave so early, but there are some important matters that are needed to be discussed.

After seeing her after all these years, I realized how much I missed her. She looked so beautiful. She almost looks just like her mother. Innocent and bubbly face, bright blue eyes and chubby cheeks. Although I couldn't see her face from near, just seeing her made me happy.

I can see that she is still treated the same way she was treated since childhood. Like a princess. A smile took over my lips as I thought about that. She really is a princess, but just doesn't act like one. That whining and doing drama to get what she want never changed.

"Alex!", I heard my mother's voice and turned around to face them. She is sitting beside dad. His hand is over her shoulder. "What are you thinking about dear? Come sit", she said in her ever kind voice. I smiled at her before sitting on the sofa beside her. Uncle Zack and Aunt Amelia were sitting in front of me.

"Dad, why didn't you inform me before hand about this arrangement?".

"I am sorry son. It was a sudden decision. It's not something that can be explained on the phone, that's why we called you here".

"This must be really shocking to Kiara", Mrs. Knight said and we all nodded. "Oh my. She is going to leave us in two days".

"Don't worry Baby. You know how much I will miss her. We can always go visit her. She will be at Alexander's place. So, you know she is always safe", he said holding her hand. For some reason, that brought pride and happiness to me that he trusts me that much with his daughter.

"Thank you for trusting me". Mr. Knight smiled at me for that.

"You are the one who has been taking care of her security since past twelve years. I can't trust anyone more. So, did you come to know anything about this bastard of Sam that she is dating about?", he asked.