Chapter 12

Okay guys im starting to have writes block soo bare with me.

Lord POV:

Landing in Puerto Rico it was madddd hot. So I put on my Ray Bays on the block the sun as we got off the plane. The first place I wanna go to is the beach.

"My nigguh LORD!" Justin said.

"Wassup my G" I said doing a handshake into a hugg.

"JJJUUSSSTTIINNNN" Tye yelled out and jumping on his back.

"Wassup Tye" Justin said holding her up on his back.

"I miss you my young boy" she said

Justin laughed then said "I miss you too". Then put her down.

"Soo how recovery bro" I asked.

"Great I'm fully recovered, and living in Puerto Rico is great.And today I perfect beach day." he said.

"Omg yass I wanna swim the nice blue water of Puerto Rico" Tye said.

"Then lets go" I said. We head to Justin Car that he brought. And we drove to the beach. Tye and I wear all ready changed into our bathsuits.

We finally got to the beach after an hour drive. I took off my shirt and left it in the car and helped take the beach stuff that Justin already had in the car,out of his car. Tye copy cat ass wanna to follow me and take her shirt off leaving her peach color bikini top, putting her Tattoos on full display.

I helped Justin take the beach blanket and cooler to the beach. We found a good spot and set up

"Well I dont know about y'all but I see sexy gyals over there and imma join them" she said taking off her jean short. Then running towards the water the join the girls.

"Just remember you have a boyfriend" I said

"yeah Yeah yeah" she said and headed to the blue water.

"Soo what going on between you and Tye"Justin asked.

"Mmaaannee everything just perfect, I have my best friend and lover in one." I said.

"mmhhmm bro you falling in love with her yet" he said me.

"I dont know but I think I am"

"Bro I can see it, and I know she in love with you too" he said.

"Really? How?" I said.

"You know when you was working you ass off, she texted me telling that she missing you and how much she loves you....and that she thinks that she in love with you but dont wanna get hopes up because your relationships never last more than 4 months.........talking about that *punches me in the arm* how was y'all 5th month anniversary. " he ask

"Oohh and its was great mane" I said with smirk.

"What did you'll do" he asked.

"Well you know romantic stuff and you know it was a calm day"

"Soo y'all fucked?" he said.

"Sorry but I dont kiss and tell"I said getting up and running toward to the water for a swim.

After being at the beach all day chilling with my bro and my girl I was wild tired. It was time to go a hotel with my girl.

Justin drop us off the hotel he been staying in for last few months. I paid for a separate room for Tye and I. We got put our stuff in with the help of Justin. Tye want to the shower quickly before she got comfortable and want to go to bed.

"Hurry up I wanna shower too" I yelled as im sitting on the counter.

"Wait nigguh damn" she said. I was really starting to get tight but you know what fuck it. I strip myself and got in the shower with her.

"What the fuck are you doing" she asked trying to cover up her body

"Taken a shower with your slow ass and you acting like I never seen it......even before we were dating I seen it"I said slap her ass.She give me a deadly stare but I dont care. As im showering I realized how beautiful Tye is. Her natural curly hair to the shape of her body she worked on to her cute little feet. I grabbed her by her waist and brought her closer to me.

"Umm what are you doing" she asked me.

"Your so beautiful you know"I whispered in her ear. Automatically making her shiver.

"Mmhhmm dont start nothing you can't finish" she said.

"I never do" I said smacking her ass again. Making her get out the shower. I continue showering and washed my hair to get all the salt out of it.

I stepped out of the shower grabbed my towel and headed to the room. I but on my boxers and basketball shorts.I dont know how  some people sleep in shirts but I can't do it.

I then crawled into bed with Tye. We were watching movie and drinking wine for the rest of the night. Until:

"Baby?" she said in an innocent voice

"Yeah?" I said.

"............I-I'm in-in love with you" she stuttered and blushing hard as fuck.I looks towards her and said "Im in love with you too".She smilling that million dollar smile and started passionately kissing me.

She straddled me and kissed me.

"Make love to me" she whispered in my ear. "Now" she added after pecking my lips. I flipped her over so that she was on the bottom. I started to kiss her neck slowly making me way down to her nipple.sucking on both.

" mmhmmm Kevin stop teasing me and make love to me" she moaned out. And I followed instructions. I took her underwear and starting fingering her. I then slowly ease my friend into her opening. Slowly going in and out on her pleasuring her every way I can. "Mhhhmm yes right there" she moaned out. I continue sucking on her neck probaby leaving a hickey,slowly pushing my myself in and up of her tight tight pussy. "mmmhhhmmm" she moaned out. Grabbing my back digging her nails into my back trying to let me now that she was about to cum. "Im CUMMING " she screamed out. I pull out and rolled over as she was in the middle of her orgasm.

Tye POV:

I just had the best orgasm of my life. After my orgasm was over i climb on top and slide in my best friend  ;) get it. i starting riding the shyt out of him. Trying my best to please him the way he pleased me. After a while he flipped me over and i was on all fours. He was now ramming my best friend into me. With every stroke he was cursing under his breath on how tight i was.  "Shyt imma about to" he screamed out as he went faster and faster. Then all of a sudden he rammed into into me, cumming inside of me. He finially pull out and i collapsed on the bed. My leg was trembling. My thighs were sore. My pussy.......lemme not even go there. I cant even move. Then all of sudden I felt arms around me pulling me. Its was Lord pull me closer into his chest. I fell asleep to the rhyme of his heart beat. Smiling because I made love with the person I'm in love with.

-------------------

Type Short Chapter...

But I just wanna to know something.  To all my readers....Why are you guys so silent. I dont like that. I wanna get feedback.

-How is the book so far.?

-What do you think is going to happened next ?

-VOTE

-FOLLOW

-Please stop being quiet. :)

-Next Chapter there going to be a surprise promise

#ADifferentHoodLove2