Chapter 6

Ruth POV.

Tun up i havent had a POV since the first book.But back to the story.Lord and Tye been talk a little too much sooo im going to take over.

So its a been a month and Lord and Tye has been acting different toward each other. And I going to talk to Tye and my baby Ivey is going to talk to Lord. This is going to be a long day.

I got out on my car and headed into Lord house with Ivey.I rang the doorbell and Lord answer it.

"Hey Lord where Tye?" I said.

"umm she upstairs." he said.

"thanks"I said. I hugged him and headed up stairs to Tye room. I knocked then enter. I entered the room to see Tye laying down and staring at ceiling. She been in a depressing funky like Lord lately and if you know Tye and Lord that's really weird.

"Boo what's wrong?" I said.

She sighed."im in a funk" she said

"well obviously....I wanna know why and im not leaving until we talk about it"I said with a straight face.

she sighed" okay okay....but once I tell you dont get hyped up okay" she said.

"umm okay" she said and sighed sitting up."soo remember how I told that I broke up with domo because she cheated on me with Emily."

"Yeahhh they did that fuck boy shyt with each other." I said.

"Lol yeah but they something I haven't told you about that day." she said with her head down.

"Okay what is it? " i asked

"Umm.....Lord and I.....well....we kissed? " she said.

"How kissed like peck or deep?" I said in surprise.

"Deep girl DEEP " she said.

"OMG YALL KISSED?...How was it?"

"To be Honest.....it's was great and I think I felt sparks but i don't know what to do because I dont know how he feels about the kiss"

"Soo talk to him"

"I dont know, we been igging each other" she said.

"okay ill fix that....but question you showered before I came right ?" I asked as I text Ivey.

"Umm yeah why?"

"No reason and you shaved right ?"

"Yeahhh and why are you asking me this.............Ruth we're not going to fuck stop trying" she said.

"Okay Okay"I said rolling my eyes in disbelief

*Knock on the door*

I looked at her and said "Just chell everything is going to be okay."

Ivey POV.

I watched my girlfriend go up the stairs. Damn my girl got the  PHOTEST ASS EVER.

"umm imma pretend like I didn't just heard that." Lord said.

"Shyt did I said that out loud." I looked down shaking my head.

"Yeahh you did but wassup bro" Lord said

"Nothing much but we gotta talk."I said pulling him into his office.Walking into his office I sat on the couch and he sat in his Imma Boss chair.

"Iight soo wassup with you and Tye.You guys haven't talked in a month and that weird knowing that you are living together and best friends at that." I said.