24 ✹ The Banshee ^

Request: "After Theo shows his true colors in season 5b he needs a banshee in his 'pack' and Y/N is a banshee so he forcefully takes her (he blackmails her by saying if she doesn't come he will kill Lydia her best friend). Y/N is also Theo's girlfriend for season 5a (obviously she doesn't approve of what he is doing but she can't forget him because she loves him). Whilst Y/N is with Theo and his 'pack' she knows all of their plans but can't stop em' ( like she is there when Tracy kills her dad and stuff but she is helpless because she doesn't know how to control her powers). One of the nights Y/N can't sleep so she sits on the porch and Theo comes because he can hear her heartbeat. They sit for a long time and have a deep conversation and he tells her that she is his life and "I didn't want to fall in love but you smiled and I blew it all up"( he melts a little but than toughens up because he wanted to stop his plans for Y/N but the dread doctors said if he stops than Y/N dies) he than leaves and Y/N starts crying and Theo can hear this through her heart beat. - fast forward to when Theo goes to hell Y/N had a hand in sending him there it hurts him but he knows he deserves it. Y/N turns her back towards him and just cries in silence." 

I'm not sure how happy I am with this imagine. I feel like I can never execute the detailed requests as well as I would like to. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote! 

-

From the moment you fell in love with Theo Raeken, you knew you had made a mistake. But, you couldn't help it. It was his eyes. His damn eyes. So blue, so piercing, and so cold. God, were they cold. You couldn't read him at all. And that had been the start. You had made it your mission to break through his hard exterior. To peak behind the darkness, seep into the cracks, and embed yourself in his heart. But then, he had embedded himself in yours.

He had asked you out one of his first days back at Beacon Hills. Around the same time Stiles was anxiously analyzing his father's signature. What started as a harmless date led to many more nights together, until you officially became his girlfriend. Stiles never approved, but Scott didn't have much to say on the subject. He was indecisive as always, not that you needed his permission, but you always felt better knowing you had your Alpha's approval.

Your's and Theo's love was hard and fast. Only weeks together and you were in love. He tugged at your heart and sunk his claws into your skin, affection pouring between you. And then, after you were in too deep, too in love to get out, the truth came out. You had to sit and watch as the man you loved tried to kill your Alpha and best friend, completely manipulating your whole pack and turning everything upside down. And you couldn't do anything about it, still too new to the world of supernaturals to understand your own powers.

And yet, you couldn't stop loving him. So, you separated yourself. Got as far away from him as possible. Focused on your pack, and helping Scott regain his strength and reform bonds with the members.

But Theo had other plans.

His Chimera "Pack" was missing a key component. A key role that needed to be filled. A banshee.

And unlucky for you, you fit the bill.

It was just like any other night, your house quiet as your parents slept. You lay on your stomach on your bed, books and schoolwork sprawled around you as you desperately tried to finish the homework due the next day. Attempting to, for just a few hours, ignore the threat of the supernatural that hung over your head.

A sudden whack from outside pulls your attention from your books and to your window. You turn, pausing your music and squinting your eyes at the darkness to see what had caused the noise. When nothing catches your eye, you turn back to your work and hit play once more. The familiar tune of your favorite band fills the room, and you continue to struggle with the calculus problem in front of you.