A/N Requests

IF YOU HAVE MADE A REQUEST THAT I HAVE YET TO COMPLETE, OR WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A REQUEST, PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! Long time no talk! I've been super busy lately because I just started back up at university. I had to deal with moving in and I'm currently in my first week of classes.  BUT, I want to try and have a new imagine up within the next week, before things get toooo crazy. 

Unfortunately, I lost the document that had all of the pending requests on it. That means, if you had made a request that I have not yet written, I no longer have it saved. I like to delete my messages to keep my inbox clean, so I don't have them saved there either. Rip me lol I'm dumb. So, please please please, if you have made a request in the past that I have yet to write and you still want it to be written please message me one more time with it and I promise to complete it. Or, even if you hadn't requested in the past but you have a request now that you want to be fulfilled, feel free to message me as well. 

Now that Teen Wolf is over (still crying about it tbh), I think I'm going to bring this book to a close sometime soon. At least the request aspect of it. So, today's date is Wednesday October 4th 2017. For the next week, I will accept any and all requests, old and new, happy and sad. As long as it's Theo-centric, I'm down. SO REQUEST! The last day to request will be Tuesday October 11th. After that, requests will be closed. 

That's all I have to say. Again, I'm really sorry for losing the doc, but if you had made a request and it wasn't yet fulfilled please please please send it to me again. 

Thanks! Love love love, 

slightlyunhappy