17 ✹ The Truth ^

Request: (This imagine takes place after liam revives theo and Theo is in that prison cell ) can I please have an imagine where Theo and Y/N were like dating before he showed his true colors but during that period he fell really hard for her. He wanted to stop what he was doing but the dread doctors blackmailed him saying they will kill Y/N so he had to carry on doing what they say. When Theo is getting impatient on getting out of the cell it was because he somehow knew that Y/N is next to be taken(Y/N is a banshee). As soon as he leaves the first person he goes to is Y/N and he feels extremely sad that's when the horse riders come in. They try to take Y/N and he succeeds. Obviously Y/N doesn't want to listen to him because of what he did previously and he says "I've lost a lot of people Y/N...I can't afford to lose you too" and he does protect her all the way even at the hospital and they eventually they get fine and they together again

Tried really hard to hit every point in this request, and I think I did, but some parts were a little confusing. :P Either way, hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know what you think, vote and follow! Love love love, slightlyunhappy. 

-

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and there was no move more desperate than Liam's choice to free Theo from hell. Somehow, Liam had gotten it in his head that Theo was a necessary evil to help in the battle against the Ghost Riders. Of course, Liam hadn't told you he had revived Theo. In fact, he hadn't told anyone until after the fact. Despite the rest of the pack knowing soon after, you were kept in the dark. Your friends didn't know how you would react, given the rocky ending your relationship with Theo had endured.

*flashback*

You took a shaky step back, tears streaming down your face as you stared at the boy you thought you knew.

"Y/n..." Theo spoke, his voice quivering as he attempted to step toward you, but you shook your head and held your hands up in fear.

"Don't come near me. I swear to God, Theo, don't come near me." Talking was hard. Your throat was clogged with emotions and your nose stuffed from the constant crying.

"Please, Angel, let me explain." Theo tried again, taking another step forward before seeing your fear and staying put.

"What is there to explain!" You shouted back, anger intermingling with the betrayal, "You lied! You lied to Scott! You lied to the whole pack! You lied to me! How could you lie to me. I trusted you. I fucking trusted you, I loved you for fucks sake! And you... you killed Scott! I don't even know who you are." Your words muffled at the end as you broke down into sobs once more.

"Please, y/n, I'm the same person I was a week ago. I love you. Nothing's changed."

You let out a bitter laugh. "Nothings changed? If murdering my bestfriend doesn't count as a change, you're even more fucked up than I thought."

"Okay, things have changed. But the way I feel about you hasn't. Please, you have to understand. This isn't me. I didn't want to do this. The Dread Docto-"

"You can't just blame your actions on someone else Theo. That's not how it works. You chose to be this way. And now I'm choosing to leave you. Goodbye."

*end flashback*

Theo had only been back from hell for a short period of time, but he spent every waking moment thinking of you. Even his dreams were spent thinking of you. He desperately begged the pack to see you, but to no avail. The first words out of his mouth when Liam revived him were "Where's y/n?". The first words he spoke to Scott: "Where's y/n?". While everyone argued about whether or not to send him back: "Where's y/n?". He only wanted to see you. And now, standing in the cold, empty cell of the Beacon Hills Sheriff department, his thoughts and words were no different.