Note Before Chapter 50

BEFORE THE MAIN MESSAGE: Is anybody good at editing? I'd like to hold a contest for a new cover for The Woman Who Counted. I'd like it to, of course, feature Sherlock and Molly and have both the title and my name on it. Are you lot up for this? Let me know and I'll let you know where to send your submissions to!

After four years, we're nearly there. It's nearly chapter 50!

While I write the big chapter, I shall be revisiting old ones. During the month of November (aka, NaNoWriMo month) I will be revising chapters of The Woman Who Counted, converting them all into the third person and, of course, improving them. I have never wanted to touch the first chapter, preferring to showcase the improvement my writing has undergone, but I think I may even revise it. 

Hopefully, by the end of November, I will have every chapter revised and hopefully (no promises) at least two new chapters up. With all of the plays I've been in, I've been working so hard and nonstop so I've been stuck with writer's block and no time to try and sort it out. Now that Arsenic and Old Lace is over, though, I should be able to have a better schedule until my next production.

Thank you all for being so lovely and patient! I read every single comment you lot leave and I respond to as many as I can. You all really know how to brighten my day! Now then, I'm going to do a bit of work to make sure there's a revision up on Monday. Have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening. I love you all, dearies. xxx

-OH