~*Day 8: Your boyfriend is missing, and your heart is hissing.*~

~*Logan's Flashback*~

"You can't tell anyone I hit you punk!"

I nod my head fastly.

I was bleeding from the face down, lying on the floor. Cold.

"If you do you'll be dead, Got that? Two shots to the head and chest." He growled.

I sat there in a pool of blood; I was crying harshly and hardly.

"Why are you doing this to me!!"

"Because, you ruinied Me and Mom's friendship! You turd!"

The mysterious man. Was my brother.

Twin brother.

~*Flashback Ends*~

I gasp slightly.    

 "So are you gonna tell us what happened to your face?"          

"Yeah we wanna know!"    

"Tell uss!!" They begged and demanded.        

"FINE! I WAS ABUSED BY MY OWN BROTHER! YOU HAPPY! AND THEN MY MOM BOYFRIEND PUNCHED ME WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL NOW GO AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, I didn't want to see anyones face. I quickly ran towards the cabin and hid myself in the bathroom. It was my intention not to come out.

I saw wheels roll into the bathroom. Thats when I knew it was Carlos. I moved my crutches out the way.

"I love you." He whispered.

I pecked his lips.

"I didn't want anyone to know;" I began, I choked on tears. "I'm so scared."

"It's okay babe," He whispered, "I'm here for you."

I clinged onto the grip on my crutches and stood up.

"Thank you Carlos." I said, I planted a kiss on his lips. His grip tightened around my waist, I felt his tounge slip in.

TBC

I didn't want to continue the chapter, because some stuff was going to happen, and I think I'm to young to endorse that.