~* Day 7: The pain has gone away, verbally, mentally and physcially.*~

Hey guys!

The chapter speaks for both Logan's and Carlos' point of views.

Okay, I need you guys' help; For multimedia pictures, whenever I post a picture on there is comes up as a white box w/ a little page on it, or an x mark. It works perfectly fine for the video, but the pictures are the main thing. Comment below if you have any suggestions. So for now I'm only going to be posting videos,

The video is going to be All Time Low- No Idea. I like the orignal version more than the big time rush version. Because of the bass line and the lyrics acutally make sense..

And thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a blessed but miserable birthday so thanks!

~* Logan's P.O.V.*~

I woke up; it was very dim, I was in a hospital bed. An IV was stuck in my vein. I let out a deep sigh. What had happened?

Thats when the door creeked.

Oh no! My mom! and some dude behind here.. Great -.-

"OH MY POOR LOGIE-BEAR ARE YOU OKAY!!" She screamed, dropping her purse and literally jumping on me.

"Mom I'm fine, but do you know whats wrong with me?" I questioned, I had no idea what was wrong with me.

"You have a fracture ankle, and a bursed femur." She cried, her eyes were tearing up.

"Oh, whos the dude behind you?" I asked, I was still curious. I really didn't care if she was upset I needed; and wanted to know.

"He-H-He's your father." She stuttered, she was fiddeling her thumbs.

"My fathers dead, don't joke around like that! Now who is he!!" I demanded, I was getting real impatient and mad. I wanted to know.

The mysterious guy came up behind her, sliding his hands 'round her waist. Gripping it tightly.

"I'm her fiancee." He said, his voice was deep and it rumbled everytime he spoke. Which annoyed the crap out of me.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! MOM ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO REPLACE MY FATHER??" I screamed, I was furious.

Maybe I should start from my beginning. I was 3 years old when my dad and mom got divorced. Then he died in a car crash, I was with him visiting for the day. We were driving through east bound 27, which was hard for him to drive. A truck slammed into our side. My dead was DOA. I was in critical condition, my skull was smashed in and my ribs were broken. But luckily my mother had enough money to fix my skull and my ribs. Mom said that life wouldn't ever be the same without dad, and that she would never replace him. Every night I would cry for him, pray for him. Wishing he were here. I can always here his voice saying: Logie-Bear, daddy loves you with all his heart.

A tear rolled down my eyes.

"No, I'm not trying to replace your dad!" She said calmly, she was holding the man's hand.

"NO YOU ARE! YOUR TRYING TO REPLACE HIM WITH THIS SICK SCUMBAG! I COULD FIND A BETTER SCUMBAG ON THE STREET!" I yelled, my eye's were pouring with tears.

"Excuse me don't raise your voice to your mother, and I am not a scumbag!" He yelled.

"OH ARE YOU SURE? AND NO I WILL NOT, SHE'S MY MOTHER I KNEW HER LONGER, GO SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR SCUMBAG SELF!" I screamed

The guy was clenching his fists, I knew something bad was going to happen.

He punched me in the mouth.

"DANIEL WHAT THE HELL!" My mom screamed.

I was super P.O. I grab my knife from my hospital tray and threw it directly and daniel. The knife went through his shirt and stuck him to the wall.

"NEVER PUNCH ME AGAIN! YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"DONT TALK TO YOUR MOM THAT SHES A PIECE OF CRAP!"

"THEN DON'T WALTZ INTO MY FAMILY LIKE YOUR SOME KIND'VE ANIMAL!"

"HORTENSE MITCHELL!"

"DONT CALL ME THAT, MATTER OF FACT! I HATE YOU, YOU THINK YOU COULD REPLACE MY DAD! I HATE YOU ALL WHY DONT YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE, GO WITH YOUR SCUMBAG BOYFRIEND!" I yelled, I was very upset.

"Channing get me out of here," he said calmly.

"No." She responded.

"What?"

"I said no Daniel, my son means the world to me and if he feels like im replacing his father, then so be it. I never want to see you again." She says petting my hair, and touching my lip.

I wince at the pain,

I then whimper.

"Look what you did to him, he winces and whimpers everytime I touch him. You abused my son. GET OUT OF HERE." She yelled.

She then took the knife out of his coat and held it up.

"NOW!" 

He left and ran out the room.

"I love you mommy!" I yell.

She shows a cheeky smile.

Three days later.

~*~*~

I was out of the hospital, I was on crutches and wheelchair. So was Carlos. Kelly and Audel rolled us into campgrounds and set us on the lodge chairs.

"Look at this camp, its a disaster. Everythings ruinied." Sighed Audel, I knew he was worried about something.

Kendall ran up to us and hugged Carlos and me.

"Oh my god, are you guys okay? We've been worried." He whines.

I nod.

"Logan, babe. What happened to your lip." Said Carlos, he kept touching it. I winced at the pain again.

"Its nothing leave it alone."

"Did someone punch you?" Said Kelly, she was very worried.

Uh-oh.