Maybe yelling that songs lyrics wasn't the best idea considering he was a guy, and it sounded more like Barbie was a whore, if going by the lyrics. He racked his brain for another song that usually appeared in his head at the least likely of moments.

"Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends
Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?
It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday..."

He didn't remember if today was a friday, but that was besides the point. He couldn't sing the entirety of a song considering he could barely remember the chorus, but luckily, he had a whole playlist in his arsenal. One way or another, he was going to force the Percy-nappers out of the shadows so he could get some answers.

"Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the good guy you always have to be
Suck it up, dont show no fear,
I get kidnapped every year
My dad has a beard

Let Percy go, let Percy go
Can't deal with this shit anymore

Let Percy go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care about your evil plans
Im always fucked no matter where i stand,
Let the storm rage on.
You assholes never bothered me anyway..."

Maybe he should be a song writer because this seemed a whole lot more fun than running all over the states waving riptide around like a lunatic. He highly doubted anyone wanted to hear his version of songs, but he liked his remix version of Let It Go; it was dry humor, but still. There was four more bangs on what he could only assume was the door, it sounded like it was made more of metal than the classical wooden (in case of the mortals) or stone doors (in case of the greek gods). There wasn't any added commentary, sadly. A compliment on his wonderful singing skills or even his awesome lyrics would have been very much appreciated. It wasn't that hard to give someone a compliment, even Kronos could do it.

Percy tried not to think about how his grandfather 'compliment' was more along the lines of the annoyed statement of how hard it was to kill the Son of the Sea.... He would take it what he could. Now that he thought about it, had Zeus ever gave him a compliment? Like a legitimate compliment that wasn't ass kissing for a quest or favor to be done in the past? He shrugged causing his shackles the move noisily in the silence. He continued singing songs, sometimes rearranging the lyrics, for the next few hours. With each note that left his lips, he could feel the atmosphere growing tenser and tenser; whoever was outside the door had to have a breaking point, surely.

Well, he had all the time in the world to find out. However, his brain didn't have the patience to keep up his singing and antics until the percy-nappers decided to actually show their face. He had managed to give himself a headache, not from singing annoyingly loud, but at the failed attempt of studying the area around him. It was too dark to make out anything, so the logical part of his brain said to widen his eyes because that would help his vision become like a hawks... It only felt like his eyes were about to explode from the uncomfortable pressure pounding behind them.

He shifted to a more comfortable position on the floor when his legs started going numb, feeling something thin move in his pocket. Here's the thing, when you're in a dark as hell room and something unexpected is touching you, freaking out seems like the only logically reasonable action to take. His hand shot out before he could think it through and slapped down on where the object had touch his skin. A breath he didn't even know he was holding rushed past his lips. He felt like a dumbass... Not the first time of that either.

It was just Riptide.

To be fair, Riptide never moved like that in his pocket; it didn't matter what flips, turns, dives, or fight he got into, it just didn't happen.