Chapter two

There wasn't many things Percy hated, dislike maybe but not hate. Well, he supposed that the issue that brought up this topic was more of a annoyance than anything, but still. It has been two hours since he had called his father that caused Percy's stress rate to go up by several hundred notches; also two hours since he has been shoved into a empty room.

Being the only demigod of Poseidon, he was use to having a cabin all by himself. He also has his own room at his house that his mother kept clean for him. Normally, a person would be relieved to be away from all the strangely dressed strangers that looked at him with accusing eyes; but we have established Percy isn't normal, in any form of the word. As soon as he stepped in to the room, he immediately wanted to go back to the living room where everyone else was; tension and accusations be dam. Who, in the name of gods, painted a room stark white with all white furniture?! Despite being in his twenties, he wanted to stomp his foot like a spoiled brat at the horrendous room that was murder to his eyes. Apparently, whoever owns this stupid house needs some children of Athena to give them smarter ideas for decor and Aphrodite to design the place with some kind of color that didn't look like a insane asylum!

He positioned himself across the bed, eyes widening when his body sunk a few more inches than what he was expecting; the mattress was very soft compared to what Percy had ever slept on. Wonder if anyone would notice if he vapor traveled with the mattress back to his little apartment a few blocks from his mom's own? He blinked once at the thought. The sudden urge to smack his palm against his forehead was overwhelming. Sometimes he could understand why people at camp called him Seaweed Brain. He could just vapor travel himself to Olympus or somewhere near camp. He thought over the pros and cons to that particular idea. It would have to do, but he would take action tomorrow... after he had a nice nap in the bed beneath him. Besides, he could be back tomorrow by lunch and have a day and a half to spare.

And to think everyone calls him a Seaweed Brain.

Okay, so maybe everything wasn't planned out to the very last detail; that became very apparent when he awoke the next morning. M'gann was the first person to bounce in to his room like she ate a truck load of sugar-filled candy. He wasn't a morning type of person, he already had to struggle through the nightmares to get a good few moments of sleep; to be honest, he really didn't give her the most welcoming greeting... unless you count a pillow to the face a great welcome. He supposed he should have apologized, but his brain was working on two hours of nightmare-induced sleep, cut him some slack. But M'gann took the behavior with a grain of salt as she shoved him out of the soft warm bed and, basically, demanded he go to the dinning room where breakfast had already been served. Her bubbly personality so early in the morning gave Percy a headache, but he complied and left to go back towards the area he was seated in the previous night.

It seemed M'gann wasn't the only lively one in the mornings, as everyone was running back and forth. Upon closer inspection, he saw that everyone was actually cleaning up all the rooms and occasionally shoving a few bites of breakfast into their mouths as they worked. He would have normally questioned the odd behavior, but his brain could only process that his stomach was growling and a nice bowl of Fruit Loops was sitting innocently on the kitchen counter. Swiping the bowl swiftly from the counter, he gave a tired sigh. He didn't know how early it was exactly but his body was screaming at him to crawl back to the horrid white room for a few hours of sleep, which he knew wouldn't happen. With his brain working on auto-pilot, he had finished his bowl in record time.

Robin adjusted his black mask as Wally bumped into him from behind with a piece of sausage hanging from his mouth. "Watch where you're going." Robin muttered as he turned his attention back to his stack of blackberry pancakes. Picking up his fork, he was already eyeing a perfectly shaped pancake piece with a rather large blackberry that was drowning in maple syrup. He had been craving pancakes all night long to the point he actually dreamed of what he was going to have with it. And now...