Part 9

"I said, get on the fucking bed Rosita. Now," Negan commanded and ran his tongue over his lips as Rosita slowly began to discard her clothing. "Now, you do owe me an apology. I mean, the way you barged into my room. That's not being a good little soldier, is it?"

"No sir," she choked as his large hand carefully wrapped around her throat.

"I told you before, if you want to work with me, I need you to be an obedient fucking soldier, didn't I, little girl?"

His hand squeezed tighter, and at first you thought he was hurting her, but when she spoke, her voice was dripping with need. "Yes sir," she purred, her eyes closing as Negan ghosted his nose against her lips.

"Good," he growled, "now get your naked ass on my fucking bed and do what you're told when you're told to do it."

Rosita immediately did as commanded. Negan's words played over and over in your mind that he would be watching you watch them. As much as you wanted to look away, something about the way he took over the room made it nearly impossible.

You watched as Negan slowly pulled his t-shirt over his head and unbuckled his jeans.

"Touch yourself," his dark eyes covering Rosita's naked body with greed, "make yourself wet for me little girl."

Rosita lifted her head off the pillows and flickered a look in your direction, before turning her eyes back to Negan.

"Did you hear me, Rosita?" he asked, his voice still pleasant, but his glare said differently.

You could hear her whisper to him, but it was low enough that you couldn't make out the words. Even in the dimly lit room, you saw Negan's wide grin flush across his face and he looked over at you.

"Oh, she's watching sweetheart. Don't you worry about that," he winked at you then finished removing his pants, tossing them to the side without a care. You struggled against your restraints the second he looked back to Rosita.

Rosita did as she was told, just as her hand slipped between her legs, you looked away and squeezed your eyes shut. Hearing his heavy footsteps across the room was enough to make you open your eyes.

When you did, you saw him standing before you, completely naked, the full length of his hardon nearly level with your face.

"Still gonna slit my throat darlin'?" Negan crouched down and narrowed his eyes at you. "Still wanna cut my dick off and shove it places?"

When you didn't respond, he smiled ever so slightly, "That's what I thought. Now, I am going to go get myself a slice of somethin' spicy."

His tongue ran over his teeth, and his hand reached out to touch you. Negan slowly pulled down your shirt over your shoulder, exposing your bra. He slipped his fingers under the strap and followed it down until the seam of the strap and the silk cups met. He continued to lick his lips as his hand went under the cup and grazed against the swell of your breast.

"However, after every spicy meal, you want a 'lil something sweet," he purred softly, his eyes glazing over with the prospect of what he wanted from you. "So, I think I'll save you for dessert," he bit his lip and stood up slowly.

Negan used his finger to lift your chin, so you were looking up at him, his cock again firmly pointed at your face. "Now remember, eyes open sweetheart... I'm going to show you how a real man does it."

Negan sauntered over towards Rosita who was continuing to pleasure herself at the man's request. He crawled on top of her, easily spreading her legs and situating himself so his erection was teasing her folds.