Summoning- "Absolute Zero Tolerance" Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Not on my watch you pedo! I have my eyes on you, so you are already staying with me after the stunt you pulled earlier" Capricorn darkly said as his glare heavily bared down on the shaking lion. Leo whined pathetically asking what he was talking about.

"So mean! I didn't even do anything today-"
"Liar! You slept in Lady Rosemarie bed! How despicable! Violating our poor mistress to your tainted heart content!" Capricorn hissed ranting and his expression grew even more grim. Leo made a choking sound as Capricorn's hold on him pulled back around his neck.

The gemini twins made a sound of amusement. They happily and eagerly watched the drama enfold. They eyes gleamed sadistically as they began giggling. "Drama! Brother look, the lion is asking for help! Should we?" She ask her brother to which he quickly shake his head.

Leo almost felt the life drain out him when he felt the air rush back into his lungs when Capricorn drops him as Aquarius tug on his horns. "I wonder if I could use this as a fishing hook...hmm" Aquarius said rubbing her hand over his horns. Capricorn froze in fear and he began trembling as his face became flustered.

Luciela, help me!!

Capricorn thought feeling weak in his legs. He fell to ground panting and sweating as Aquarius refused to let go.

Luciela!!!!

Luciela blinks as she thought she heard her name being called, but she quickly dismissed it as maybe she was hearing things. So, Luciela closed the temple doors behind herself and focused on her Mana. Luciela used Virgo's magic to turn into her older self and summoned Sagittarius key. Without any hesitation she poured her celestial magic into the key as it shined brighter by every second. Her body was engulfed by the golden light. When the light vanished, she was now wearing Sagittarius star dress.

Luciela moved her bow onto her back

Luciela moved her bow onto her back. Swiftly, she ran towards where she was meeting Sagittarius. Her footsteps barely touched the dirt as she ran pass the courtyard into the forest and made little to no sounds as she jumped over the tree roots sticking out of the dirt.

As soon as she caught a glimpse of her teacher, Luciela called out to her."Hey! Sagittarius-" Luciela stops talking as she sense something flying in mid-air heading towards herself. Luciela dropped to the ground rolling her body to the side as an arrow flew pass the place she was last standing. Luciela stayed in her crouching form as she observed her surrounding.

A high whistle rang through her ears on cue and Luciela shifts her eyes to see the attack. Upon sight, two arrows  this time was sent towards her, Luciela reached for her bow and blocks the pointy sides of the arrows with the blunt ends of each side of her bow. Her heart thumped eradicately in her chest as she was thinking.  For a pregnant woman Luciela would have never thought Sagittarius would plan something so wild as this for training. Luciela pursed her lips together as she breaths through her nose deeply.