Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery

Start from the beginning

Time Skip-Morning

.........it was morning and (Y/N) continued sleeping with Yang and she woke up and she was gonna touch his tail again only to feel it not there.......

Yang: "Huh."

.........she feels around for it and she looks to see his hair color is back to (H/C) and his ears are gone.........

Yang: "What the?"

(Y/N): "Hm *wakes up* hey Yang."

.......she gets up and the rest of the girls wake up and they see (Y/N) back to normal.......

Ruby/Weiss/Blake: "Huh."

(Y/N): "What? What's wrong?"

Ruby: "Nothing."

Blake: "So, how you slept?"

(Y/N): "Slept good." *stretches*

Weiss: "Do you remember waking up last night?"

(Y/N): "No. What are you talking about?"

Yang: "Nothing. Nothing. So don't worry about it."

Ruby: "Did you have a nightmare last night?"

(Y/N): "No. It was a dream, it was blurry. But, I couldn't see what it was."

........they get up and (Y/N) goes to the bathroom and as he does Team RWBY are shocked at what was told from (Y/N).......

Ruby: "He doesn't remember anything?"

Weiss: "How can he not remember?"

Blake: "He did look like a different person, and he looked at us like he didn't know us."

Yang: "I actually miss the (Y/N) from last night already."

........they look at her and she shrugged and (Y/N) walks in and Ruby decided to ask about his nightmare.........

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Ruby: "Your nightmare. What did that shadow look like?"

(Y/N): "You're not gonna believe this, but when I was taking the nap I had yesterday, the shadow revealed itself, and it was a Werewolf."

Yang: "A werewolf?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

........they was curious on that, they thought what if that dream had something to do with what happened last night, then they walk out and they go to Vale. They walk around and Ruby goes to a bakery and gets some cookies and (Y/N) goes with Weiss to a dust shop and she buys the dust for him as promised........

(Y/N): "Thanks Weiss. I owe you one."

Weiss: "No problem. What're friends for."

.......then they hear tire screeching and they see someone driving wrecklessly and they was gonna hit Ruby and she trips and falls to the ground.......

Yang: "RUBY."

......she runs and tries to make it in time, and she closes her eyes and she doesn't feel anything as she looks to see (Y/N) holding the car back with his hands stopping it and the front of the car was dented........

Ruby: "Woah."

Blake: "How did he?"

.......they run to their direction and (Y/N) looks at his hands and they are bleeding from the impact and Weiss comes up and looks......