Together Atlast: Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"You're seriously siding with him Jake?"

"McKenzie put your self in his shoes. If he was like "McKenzie I got a girl pregnant a few months before we started dating and now the baby is born" you would want some space to right. You wouldn't leave because you love him to much and Kyle loves you to much too leave also, so calm ya tits"

I roll my eyes but still accepted that he was right.

"Yeah I guess"

"See. Now I'm gonna talk to him for you and see what's going through his head, deal?"

"Deal, thank you best friend. I love you"

"That's what I'm here for right? Anyway love you too, bye"

After that, the call ended and I cleaned my mouth out before flopping onto my bed.

"Ow man, I got homework"

Jakes POV

As Soon as the call ended I grabbed my keys and got in my car. What to say what to say? I can't be to rude since he didn't really do anything wrong. It's not like he said "I'm leaving you so take care of the baby on your own".

Man, I can't even begin to picture all the things going through his head. Welp he's gonna be a dad, can't take back what you did. I turned down the street kyles house was on and made it there a few minutes later. Getting out the car and ringing the door bell that I only used when I wasn't having a pissy day. Normally I would bang on the it.

The door opened a few seconds later, revealing an annoyed and frustrated looking Kyle.

"I don't know who the fuck you making them faces at buddy."

"Look, if you came here to start stuff you can leave because I don't have time for your bull shit right now Jake"

I scoffed at his words, putting a hand on my chest and glaring at him.

"First off 'MR' fix your tone, I came here to try and help. But fine, I'll leave"

"Ok ok I'm sorr- wait, did you actually just say help?"

I nod my head confused as to why he was shocked.

"Well, there's a first for everything"

"Go fuck your self"

I pushed passed him, flopping on the white couch sitting there in the middle of the huge living room. He sat down next to me.

"Ok so tell me what's the matter"

"What do you mean tell you what's the matter. My girlfriend just told me she was fucking pregnant which I'm sure you already knew about. What? You guys thought I would just be totally fine with this and all sunshiney? Well I'm not"

"Well of course I didn't think that. Why do you think I'm here? And you should thank me because I made my best friend mad just because I took sides with you"

He rolled his eyes before giving an exasperated sigh.

"Thanks"

"Well, there's a first for everything"

I couldn't help but laugh at his annoyed expression. He looked like his ice cream had just fell on the ground.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Well obviously I'm not gonna make her abort it"

"Well duh dude"

His eyes roll again as he rests his both his hands on the temple of his head.

"This is like so unreal. There's no way I'm about to become a father"

"Can you like calm down, you're about to be twenty-five years old. Think about how Kenzie feels, she's only 19"

"Holy fuck! Exactly, she's only 19! What the heck did I do!?"

And now he wants to think about that. But in all reality McKenzie's always wanted to be a mom. So she could dress them up, watch them grow up and most importantly love them. There isn't anyone else in the world that she would rather have a kid with then Kyle. These two were like made for each other.

"Calm the hell down, you and I both know the only thing on McKenzie's mind right now is if you're gonna stick with her through this"

"Well of course I am!"

His voice rose a little, seeming offended by my words.

"Well then go tell her that, you know how bad she was freaking out when I answered the phone. She thought you were gonna leave her"

"Why would I do a stupid thing like that? When I put two and two together I just freaked and left"

I nod my head understandingly as he continues to talk.

"Well a certain somebody doesn't know that so I suggest you go and fix this before it escalates"

"Oh yeah yeah you're right"

He quickly stood up from his seat as I followed behind him till we both were outside the door.

"Thank you, I really appreciate what you did"

"Well what can I say, what can I say. It's just in my nature"

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night"

Before I had time to retaliate he had already made it to his car and sped off. I'm so getting him back for saying that.

Kyles POV

I hesitantly knock on the wooden door of her apartment. It swung open, revealing one of my favorite women in the world.

"Hey sunshine, you ok?"

She didn't answer, instead threw her arms around my neck before burying her head into it.

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen"

Her words were slightly muffled by my shirt that now was wet from tears. I gently lift her head up so she could face me and hear what I was about to say next.

"Wait no no don't apologize McKenzie, you didn't do anything wrong. I still love you and you still love me, nothing can or ever will change that ok?"

She nods her head as I wipe the tears from her face making her smile. The phone ringing in the house interrupts our little moment.

"I'll get that"

I let my hands drop from her face as she leaves and answers the phone.

"Hello?"

Her face filled with shock as the person on the other end kept talking.

"Babe"

I whisper to her while shutting the door behind me. She set the house phone back onto its charger and smiled bright as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"She woke up"

~
Hey! Hope y'all liked this chapter. If you did, hit that little star button at the bottom. Sorry if it sucked lolz. Anyway see you guys in the next chapter. Love y'all, bye!!