Together Atlast: Chapter 11

Kyles POV

"What the hell do you mean 'uh oh'!?"

I say, worry and frustration linked in my tone. She sighs heavily before answering.

"Exactly what I said"

"Oh c'mon Kenzie, why didn't you tell me?!"

"I wasn't thinking straight ok!"

I groan, rubbing my temples and getting off the bed. This can absolutely not be happening. The one person I could think of was Jake. He is totally gonna lash out at me when he finds this out and that guy is freaking crazy when it comes to Kenz.

Calm down Kyle, calm down. We aren't even sure if she'll even get pregnant. Yeah exactly, we're not even sure. The conversation in my head continues for a couple more minutes till Kenzie talks. Bringing back to my attention that she was still in fact in the room.

"Kyle..."

"Yes Baby?"

An irritated sigh slips through my lips as the situation at hand creeps into my mind again.

"You're acting like it would be that bad to have a kid with me. Plus we've been dating for a while now"

"Look McKenzie, it's not that I don't want to. In fact it's actually the total opposite, I do"

"Then what's the problem?"

She says eagerly, removing herself from the bed and closer to me.

"The problem is that you're too young and...."

"And?"

I pause with a huge sigh as I begin to debate if I wanted to share this with her. One of the main doubt's I have about myself.

"Wonder......wonder if I turn out to be a horrible father"

"Aweeee babeee"

She pulls me into one of her sympathetic hugs she loves to give people so much.

"Of course you would be. You're doing just fine aren't you, now just teach your child everything you're doing. All the positive thing's of course"

She says as amusement laces her voice. I roll my eyes, hugging her back in the process.

"Thank you baby but still, what are we gonna do?"

She removes her arms from around my waist before trudging back to my bed.

"Just wait I guess"

I nod my head to show her I agreed with that one hundred percent. What ever happens, happens and it's for a reason I guess.

*ring ring ring*

Kenzies phone goes off and she immediately smiles at the caller ID. Putting the phone on speaker once she answers it.

McKenzie's POV

"Jakeyyy!!"

I greet my best friend with the most enthusiastic tone I've ever used. Showing him just how happy I was to hear from him at the moment.

"Hey"

He says back cheerlessly. My eyes furrow at his tone as well as Kyles.

"What's wrong"

"Kriss said he's not gay anymore!!"

I cringe at how loud he yells but soon realize exactly what he just said. No. Frigging. Way.

"What?!"

"Haha just kidding. So, whats ya beens up toos bestie"

Kyle just flops on the bed as his laughter fills the room. I swear I'm seriously always triggered by those two.