Introduction

Description:

"I'm in a hurry, sorry. Better luck next time, pal. Now move."

"I won't, I hailed it first."

"Excuse me? I'm the one who hailed it first so better get your filthy paws off of the door."

"I won't."

"What the hell? I hailed the cab first so let go off the door, or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I'll kick your ass, shiznit!"

"I dare you to do that."

—————

Riley Woodwords is just a simple girl living in New York with her mother, Briella Woodwords and brother, Sebastian Woodwords to pursue a descent job and to improve her way of living life peacefully. Little did she know that her destiny has something else written for her. She bumped into Nicholas Ivanov making him chase after her. Nicholas is a very famous architect who owns a very famous architecture company - The Ivanov Architects. He is possessive, arrogant, cocky, funny, and stubbornly handsome.

With so much of qualities in Nicholas will Riley be able to handle this hell of a architect? Or is there a possibility that this possessive architect will be her's forever?

Read to find out.

——•——

Hey guys!

I'm Rahyma. This is my first attempt to write a story and I hope you guys will support me and like my story.

Please don't show hate to this story on the comment section neither on my message board, keep it to yourself only. I'd appreciate that.

I'm pretty cool and I'd like to have feedback from you guys. Also, I accept constructive criticism but not hate.

If I have spelling mistakes in any chapter, don't hesitate to correct me. And please don't forget to vote and comment on every chapter to show your love and support.

Without your love and support my book is nothing.

That's it, lol😁

Love ya'll,
-Rahyma❤️