1;

Sapphires pov
I walk into the house that I will be living in with my 2 baby blue and pink suitcases, as I walk in Jonah comes running at me and squeezes me half to death I look to the side and notice Corbyn I start blushing Jonah notices and looks at me and mouths 'get over here' we walk over to the kitchen and Jonah says "why were you blushing at Corbyn Saph?" "O-O-oh well you see um-" "Answer me" Jonah cuts me off "fine Corbyn  is my celebrity crush" i answer with defeat unexpectedly Jonah says "I support if you guys get into a relationship because I know I can trust Corbyn a lot more than a boy I have never met" I just smile and we go back to the others Jonah speaks up "guys this is sapphire she is my sister, Saph this is Corbyn, Zach, Daniel and jack" "Hey" all of the boys except Jonah say in unison I smile at them and look over to Corbyn he was already looming at me and I just stared into his beautiful eyes I was snapped out of my trance by the rest of the boys screaming "SHIP SHIP SHIP YASSSS" "heh I think they went insane" said a soothing voice behind me "heh yea" I replied nervously you look at each other and laugh...

A/N : hey guys its Skye I will update when I can but I hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter (252 words)