Chapter 1: THE CHEAT

It was a sweet evening at the burrow every one was there Harry ,ginny,fleur,Luna and all the weaslys brothers except Ron. Hermione's eyes were searching for Ron's but then she caught Harry's . " Oh calm ,down he must be upstairs" said Harry . " Mrs weasely do you mind if I go upstairs and get my purse down " said hermione. " oh dear don't bother your purse right now we are having such a good talk here" said Mrs weasely. " oh actually I would like to show you some thing that's in there." So take your wand out and get it down here it will be easier and quicker. Actually I would like to use the loo also. Fine then ,and if you find Ron just tell him to come down here.alright Mrs weasely . Hermione went slowly towards the stairs and moved up without making a noise .as she reached her room which was next to rons and Harry's which they still shared she heard some creaking noise of a bed she thought that Ron might be going to sleep early.
She opened the door as quietly as possible so she wouldn't disturb Ron if he would have already gone to sleep. But to her surprise it was only dobby jumping on the bed. She asked Dobby if she had seen Ron, do by stopped jumping and suddenly made a shy face, Hermione's tried asking do by again and then he said, "Dobby saw master weasly in your room madam and ......" "And what Dobby " Hermione's asked in confusion and eagerness "he was with a girl , a naked girl" Dobby said and then started slapping himself and cursing himself " bad Dobby bad Dobby , Dobby shouldn't have let master Wesley's secrets out to anyone bad Dobby " but Hermione's had gone as quickly as she could and stormed into her room and to here very astonishing sight need Ron was lying there on her bed with a girl and that to naked. Ron suddenly sat up pulling the bed sheets to cover himself and started speaking" mione it's not the way it looks it's just-" Ron said. But before hearing any explanation Ron had she just took 2steps forward which was enough for Hermione to get the whole picture and then the last thing she remembered was her palm hitting Ron's checks with a loud slapping sound . Ron was dumb struck and couldn't process what was that for when he exactly knew what that slap was for .

Hermione woke with tears filled in her eyes and she was screaming it had been 1 year since that incident when Ron had cheated on her with some unknown blonde prostitute and wished to carry on living with that shitty girl. Hermione was heart broken after that incident . No matter how strong the world thought she was she knew from inside that after the battle of hogwarts  this was the last battle she was fighting ,with her self, her emotions and her anger. Anger toward him . Every night would bring the same nightmare to her dreams afraid of which she had also not slept properly in ages.

Hermione woke up and realised that she had yet dealt with another nightmare the same one. She went to her restroom and washed her face then she looked up in the mirror , the Hermione Granger who almost everyone had started having a crush on since the Yule ball was now looking at a new person , this person hadn't smiled for more than a year , this person had dark circles under her eyes, this person whom she was looking at now was a broken HERMIONE.

Author's noteplease don't skip this AN it's important.
                          This fanfic might contain triggering stuff like depression anxiety and stress and some of the chapters might also contain sexual content so if it might affect u pls pls don't read that chapter I'll make sure to put a note in the beginning of the chapter. My only concern is the safety of my fellow readers .
I'll be updating every week or more often . If u liked this beginning . Vote this chapter  .  To my readers:
Have a wonderful day ahead .