Maybe it was weak just to leave. Maybe I had to stay, to show them the fucks I give.

 Maybe I had to stay, to show them the fucks I give

But I left.

I took the first bus that took me out of the city and desperately called a friend I met a few weeks ago.

"Hey, Jimin?"

Yeah hi Jungkookie! What's up?

I smiled sofly at his cute voixe, staring out of the window as we drove over a bridge.

"Can you do me a favour? Please?"

That's how I ended up living with Jimin, Yoongi, the pyjama girl, Tae and Hoseok in a shared apartment.

The weird thing was that I didn't even feel like crying or anything, I just wanted to release my anger somehow, I wanted to forget the fact that I once trusted that bitch and that fucker.

So anyways, a few days later as I already lived in the apartment, my phone rang and I was met with an annoying crying voice at the other end.

I went into the kitchen because I didn't want to wake anybody up.

I am sorry Jungkook please don't leave me baby I didn't mean to do that!

"Yeah and who the fuck asked you to do that?", I asked her, getting very annoyed because I had to hear her voice that early in the morning already.

In the middle of another apology-sentence which made me scoff, that girl suddenly came in, looking just the same as the first time I saw her. Well she had other pyjamas but anyways, messy hair and pyjamas.

I eyed her from head to toe as she put away her bowl of cereal carefully, not making any sound. I just rolled my eyes at her and sighed.

She noticed that and mouthed a What the fuck is your problem, which just made me point at her.

I made a movement with my hand, being annoyed of every single thing at that moment, so that she finally left the kitchen.

That pain in the ass named Miyoung just kept talking and apologizing for the thousandth time in those five minutes.

What should I do?, Miyoung cried at the other end.

"That's not my fucking problem like really stop being so pathetic and just go fuck my brother."

But ba-

"Just fuck off!", I said before ending the call and slamming my fist on the kitchen counter.

I have to do something I can't stand this shit, I told myself, running a hand through my hair.

The same evening I took the bus to a club where the first thing I did was getting drunk.
(A/N: Let's just say It's legal, Jungkook is 20 here... idk)

Feeling a little dizzy I got onto the dance floor where I saw some girls dancing which looked quite okay. Good enough to release my anger.

I approached a girl in a short ass dress from behind and started dancing. That was easy since I was already drunk and not that uptight.

Soon after we were already grinding on each other and it got quite hot. That blonde girl was even more drunk than me and suggested to go to my house while giggling.

We had to take the bus because I didn't own a car but in ten minutes we were already there. I can't deny that we already made out in the back of the bus but that's not important.

What's important is, that as soon as we got into the apartment, she suddenly stopped giggling around and nearly collapsed so that I had to carry her into my room.

I was careful and tried not to wake anyone up because it was already past 1am. She quietly mumbled something and apparently fell asleep in my arms.

Great... I didn't bring you here to literally sleep...

I sighed, this is embarrassing.

Once I laid her into my bed I got myself some blankets to sleep on the couch in my room.

•••••
Now WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS VIEW I HAD WHILE WRITING

•••••Now WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS VIEW I HAD WHILE WRITING

So yeah don't forget to vooote♡

And byeeeeeeee :)